Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with channel config

Tigerdmd

I'm feeling brain dead today and just can't get this figured out. I already have a 12 CCR tree in my show, but I bought 12 ribbons (not LOR - see attached pic) from someone leaving the hobby - my plan is to run these as a horizontal matrix.  I already have 1 universe that I run some firefli pixels on in my channel config. - Im assuming that I can change this to universe 2-5 (unless someone has a better easier option). But my real question is that I simply cannot figure out have to add these to the the bottom of my channel layout. If someone can help - I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

post-13014-0-40638600-1409146135_thumb.p

Here's what you need to do to the E682.

and here's a video on how to add the DMX channels to your existing Channel Configuration.

(I added Universe # 2 but named it U-1 when converting to RGB channels. It should have been Universe # 2 p, instead of Universe # 1 p. I think you'll get the gist though.)

Hope this helps,

Ron

• Like 1

Thanks Ron, if I'm following that video correctly - you added the equivalent of 3 ribbons to that channel config.?

You are correct. 450 total channels converted to 3 strings of 50 RGB channels. Just follow the same procedure for the other 9 ribbons, 3 at a time. It makes it a lot easier to separate them out, especially when each set of 3 ribbons are in their own universe. If I can help further, let me know.

Later,

Ron