Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Mateo

On 5/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, KBK said:

Do you still have this available?  If so I would love to see about getting it.  

sent

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to kmaximus77@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I just added singing faces to our first year display and I'm trying to get all our show songs with the faces, nothing like the last minute for adding stuff :)thank you!

Kris

I would like a copy, please.

zwatts.cls@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

•  

• 4 weeks later...

I'm already planning for next year's display. Are you still sharing this sequence? If so, I'd greatly appreciate a copy being sent to gandmp5555@aol.com

Thank you!

George

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for the pixel tree sup

I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

saw this in one of your other posts and a nice option.  

I would like a copy sent to rgnikula @msn.com.

thanks in advance 

• 5 months later...

if anyone would mind sharing this sequence with Matrix, pixel tree and singing faces. I would love a copy please.

I promise not to share and use for only my collection.

thanks in advance

j_l_robinson@hotmail.ca

I know this thread is super old, but I would also love a copy of this if possible?  Andrew.Schaffer@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to hope4iahawks@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Hope

Is this still available? I would love to have a copy.

Please email: pastorjjjohnson@gmail.com

I also agree that I will only use it for my personal use and will not sell it or claim any portion of the sequence as my own.

Thanks in advance!!!

Blessings

"I would like a copy sent to techsupportdept@gmail.com"

• 3 months later...

Are you still sharing this sequence? If so, would you please send it to CanelaLights@outlook.com?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

• The topic was locked