Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen - Do you want to build a Snowman with Summer Mashup Sequence

kneel999

Here is my finished sequence to a custom version/mash up I made out of Do you want to build a Snowman with the Summer song from Frozen.

Thanks for looking!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Neal thats awesome....could I get a copy of the sequencing?  rkern@kernz.com

Here's where you get it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIGHTORAMA-SEQUENCE-to-Do-you-want-to-build-a-Snowman-with-Summer-from-FROZEN-/201150904491

I already bought mine.

Edited by Ron Boyd
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It belong to Neal (kneel999) the person who started this posted, he does have an eBay store where he has his sequences for sale.... If you have links to other people who is selling Neal's sequences, I'm sure he would like to know who reselling his work.

Edited by NkySpike65

I did a simple google search for it and found several different sites selling it. Some were on multiple Ebay users but others were via other sites. The OP should do the same search and see what he finds.

dgrant, May I ask what key words that you used for your search?
Because when I did a Google search for, "Do you want to build a Snowman with Summer Mashup Sequence". All I can find is this LOR forum, and Neal's eBay listings (US, UK, AU)You do know this is a mix of 'two' song to create one sequence, right?

Edited by NkySpike65

I think you'll find, the different sequences and music edits you are seeing are different.

In post # 6, I linked to kneel999's ebay store. I have several of his sequences and they are all great.

I hope nobody is making money from Kneel's hard work. It's no wonder that folks are reluctant to share their sequences and resort to selling them. Unfortunately, there are bad apples out there.

It was fairly simple, whatever the words use...lightorama sequence wanna build a snowman. Yes, I found numerous Ebay sites all over selling it and others. Yes, I suppose its possible it was the one person but its out there all over. I just have no wish to support someone's checkbook who didn't create it themselves.

Thanks for posting your comments and worries. I hope that people aren't re-selling my or anyone else's work. That is unfair to obviously myself but many other people as well.

I did try doing my own searching and I can't find anyone else selling it (crossing my fingers)

There are a lot of people out there that build websites and create links to products/services like they are representing them but it is just a link back to my ebay store or similar.

I believe they are doing it to get click throughs to valid sites that pay for clicked on links that end up in sales on their websites i.e. eBay, Amazon and the like. I have seen these a lot when I'm searching for products myself. I purposely don't use their links because it seems shady.

Thanks to everyone who does support myself or Brian or anyone else who puts a lot of time in trying to make something that people will enjoy.

Neal

• Like 1