Light-O-Rama Forums

Opening Sequences for Halloween and Christmas

Lee T.

Looking for free or pay opening sequence music for my Halloween and Christmas displays.  I would then like to add a voiceover to it.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

For cheap voiceovers check out fiverr.com, a professional voiceover for $5.00  This site is a real gamechanger!

Sure would be great if you could find someone on that fiverr.com site to sequence shows also. One thing about me, I always have that hopeful and positive outlook :D

Check also with the Demented Elf.  Kevin comes recommended by hundreds of people here, including me.

I've not used the Demented Elf, but have heard his work.  He is awesome and someone I would highly recommend, even though I've not used him.  I like to try and create my own when I can.  But the Demented Elf does really fantastic work from everything I've heard from others displays that utilize him.

At the beginning of this video (that someone else took of my display) you can hear The Demented Elf. He sounds good even using the built-in microphone from the video camera picking up the sound from outdoor speakers.