Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Little Drummer Boy for Holidaycoro trees

amtrak115

I just spent the week working on Pentatonix's Little Drummer Boy.  Wife really likes this song.  tell me what you think guys??

Great Job and Thank you for sharing the sequence.  I appreciate the your generosity.  

• 2 weeks later...

Geez if I had seen this earlier I could have saved myself tons of time. That took a lot of work and patience. Nicely done. Would appreciate a copy if you're still sharing.

rebecca_chatfield@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great job Amtrak, If you are still sending it out I would liketo try and switch it up to a single tree for my display. Thanks in advance Kalefortsch@comcast.net

My wife said that version is better than most she has heard.  No singing trees at my house, but I was thinking of figuring out how to make my old costco wreath wire frame into a singing wreath this year with some extra nodes.

If you are still sharing, we would humbly request a copy of the lms file too.  arwomack01@webbyhome.com

Thank you and you did a great job

Wanted to say thank you again for sharing.  I was not able to convert to LSP from the LMS file, didn't come over with the timing marks for some reason.