Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Little Drummer Boy for Holidaycoro trees

amtrak115

I just spent the week working on Pentatonix's Little Drummer Boy.  Wife really likes this song.  tell me what you think guys??

• Like 5

I agree, you did a very nice job. I would love a copy if you are willing to share kzaas@comcast.net. If you look at the videos on my website and find a sequence you would like, let me know and I will send it to you. Website is in my signature.

• Like 1

Great job! I wish I could do the singing faces like that! If your willing to share chaosx6@att.net  If your looking for a sequence let me know have about 20 with 144 ch. count.4 arches,2 color mega,2 star poles,15 mini trees 2 color,2 colors on house and other stuff. Thanks for sharing the video.

You did a great job on your sequencing. I'd like a copy if possible. My email is sneakypeteooneida@Hotmail.com

Thanks!

Very nice sequencing job. My fiancé is sitting next to me smiling. Can we have a copy please? ronchazin@comcast.net

Great job!  I will be getting these coro trees for this season.  Would like to have a copy if you care to share.  okpadrefan at yahoo dot com.

thanks

MikeH

Very nice, indeed. I would live a copy, too, if they are still available. Thank you!

thight AT marketfish DOT net

• 4 weeks later...

My wife said that version is better than most she has heard.  No singing trees at my house, but I was thinking of figuring out how to make my old costco wreath wire frame into a singing wreath this year with some extra nodes.

If you are still sharing, we would humbly request a copy of the lms file too.  arwomack01@webbyhome.com

Thank you and you did a great job