Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Summer Sale

eurbani

Last year, the summer sale was announced on July 1.  The sale ran from July 3-8.

Here is last year's flyer:

http://www.lightorama.com/SummerFlyer2013.html

I was wondering and came across the old email while I was archiving this morning.  Just FYI in case anyone else was wondering.

I'd love to see assembled AC cards on the list for this year.

Missed the Mad Grab this year and don't know if I have the hours it will take to solder together a bunch of kits if they only offer solder kits again.

• 1 month later...

getting a wee bit late. Wonder if it has been cancelled for this year.

Seems like LOR promised us a summer sale.  This was in the email that they sent us on April 1, 2014:

"Remember, If you do not get what you want during the Spring Sale, you will be able to get it during the Summer Sale. Prices will be a little higher BUT there will be unlimited quantities of stock. If you plan to grab something during the sale, Good Luck!"  (emphasis added)

The tentative dates for the sale this year are August 9th to August 18th. Will be sending an email today or tomorrow. Assembled AC cards will be on sale. Almost everything will be on sale. There will be a flyer as well but it will not list all sale prices only some items so if it is not on the flyer is is probably still going to be on sale. 

Dan

The tentative dates for the sale this year are August 9th to August 18th. Will be sending an email today or tomorrow. Assembled AC cards will be on sale. Almost everything will be on sale. There will be a flyer as well but it will not list all sale prices only some items so if it is not on the flyer is is probably still going to be on sale. 

Dan

Yay!  The guessing can stop!

The sale does not start until the 9th. This is just a flyer with some examples. A quote from the flyer:

"Here are some examples of sale prices. This is not a complete list! Even if an item is not listed here, it will most likely be on sale."

I see the sale has started but I don't see the cosmic color floods are on sale. Anyone else se it?

Unless something changed since I last looked, CCF's haven't been for sale in a long time.

I checked yesterday and none of the sale prices were showing on any of the products, today is no different. The 8 pack CCF's were on sale during the mad grab this spring.

I checked yesterday and none of the sale prices were showing on any of the products, today is no different. The 8 pack CCF's were on sale during the mad grab this spring.

Probably because the sale doesn't start for another 3 days.

• The topic was locked