Light-O-Rama Forums

scrolling text

ItsMeBobO

Marquee  tool has a useful new upgrade.   Text Assistant will allow you to survey all of your fonts to see how well they appear in your matrix.  You can then survey your selected font in all sizes to see which size is best.  And finally arrange your letters how you want them to move for generating a clipboard file.    Does not have to be in a straight line.   All color and masking modes are available to make the letters dark on a light background or lit letters on a dark background. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Marquee version 3.4.2 has been released.   This adds the ability to set the line spacing on multi-line scrolling text.  Try the spacing setting and see the change immediately.   Now you can flip the direction of the scroll on the fly. 

I have added a PIP picture in picture box option to set the bounds for text within the matrix.   This can help for 360 trees which wrap around.     Program now scales correctly if you have your display set to a larger font size.

• 1 year later...

After a long Hiatus, I have released version 3.5.0 of Marquee.   This can be found with the other tools on my download page.  Some of the panels have been changed since I posted these videos. 

Take a look to see how to quickly add  moving text to your tree or matrix and how to pick the right font which will look clear on your setup. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Another minor bug fix release to version 3.5.6.  It came to my attention that if the some of the floating windows and font assistant were open and you closed the main form, an error occurred.      Also I added additional convenience to save more font information between sessions. 

• The topic was locked