Light-O-Rama Forums

Simpsons The Raven

Eric walls

Has anyone sequenced The Raven from the Simpsons and would be willing to share or trade? This is my first year and my next door neighbor is a Poe fanatic and I wanted to surprise them.

Any help would greatly be appreciated! I'm trying to sequence it myself but I'm just learning the software and finding out it's quite difficult.

Gotta start somewhere I guess....

Eric

Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it! My email is

Wally1@teleport.com

It will be the talk of the neighborhood!

Eric

Has anyone sequenced The Raven from the Simpsons and would be willing to share or trade? This is my first year and my next door neighbor is a Poe fanatic and I wanted to surprise them.

Any help would greatly be appreciated! I'm trying to sequence it myself but I'm just learning the software and finding out it's quite difficult.

Gotta start somewhere I guess....

Eric

If he really likes Poe, consider various tracks from Alan Parson Project "Tale of Mystery and Imagination". The Telltale Heart is loaded with win...as is The Raven

Edited by Dale W

Dale that a great song will have to add this to my hallween show thinks for the post

Very cool, I don't even remember Alan Parson even doing that. I can imagine some funky lights going on to that song. Maybe I can just sequence a few floods.

Thanks for the idea, and the link. This year is really going to be fn. it's been difficult keeping this all a secret.

• 2 months later...