Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Frames At Wire Frame D'lites

DougP

Very informative! Thanks for posting that, I was curious as to how the process went.  I am so happy with my Jack Skeleton you made, I found a place that deals with EL wire to help me with the lights, will send you some picts when it's done.

Ever do a dancing Snoopy? 

Nice write up Doug. I am curious as to how you clean your welds up to be the same width as the wire. My spot welds are no where near that nice!

Nice write up Doug. I am curious as to how you clean your welds up to be the same width as the wire. My spot welds are no where near that nice!

I use a hand held grinder to smooth out the welds.

Great write up Doug! I personally don't use a lot of wire frames in my display. But from what I've seen, you do good work! I might have to consider coming up with something for you to make...

You forgot one thing.. Where is the part about beerthirty at the end of the ordeal?  Gotta wonder about incomplete data sheets!  :D:P

• Like 1

Highly recommend. I had a custom Clemson Tiger Paw made and it's a thing of beauty. Cost was very reasonable. Can't wait to light it up this year during football season.

Long time admirer of your work.   I've been checking your site looking for multi-channel stars.  Do you have any like this one?

Long time admirer of your work.   I've been checking your site looking for multi-channel stars.  Do you have any like this one?

I do not have any on the website but I can make them. Just send a picture to info@wireframedlites.com and tell me what size you would like. I will send you a price for the stars and we can go from there.