Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen-Let it Go

Holidaysequences

I just gotta tell you guys wait until you see Daves Frozen-Let it go CCR sequence.....all I can say very very wicked nice. he will be posting video soon.

Wicked nice as always Dave

Edited by Holidaysequences
  • Like 1

I did the singing Christmas Tree's to the song but what Dave did on the CCR sequence WICKED NICE.

Nice work there my friend. Not sure if I will do this one but we will see buddy.

Jeff

I'm creating a 12-string pixel tree this year and I was thinking about doing something special for that song and sure enough, you've done it! I wish I had the knowledge that you do in creating these.

• 3 weeks later...

I just purchased your Frozen sequence. Hopefully will get it to work with a pixel tree and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to try it out later today. How much do you usually charge for custom sequences if I may ask?

This sequences is great. Is it possible to convert to use with 2811 pixel ribbons?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this

I was so impressed when i saw this, I purchased it for my WS2811 pixel tree. Thanks so much Dave...great job.

About converting from CCR to pixels...I think it took me all of 10 minutes to do that. It is easy if you have your 12 pixel strings configured in the sequence editor serially and all together. Just open up Dave's .lms file, expand the CCR's to show all channels. Delete the macro channels for each CCR leaving just the 50 pixels for each. Then open up a new squence using your configuration, import the audio file, then copy all 600 channels from Dave's sequence and paste into yours.

Easy peasy.

Thanks again Dave!

-Paul

Easy to convert to pixels as Paul R said. I bought the sequence from Davensj....its well worth the money. I'll be buying another sequence from them and they are already working on a custom sequence for me!