Light-O-Rama Forums

PayPal still not charges after April Sale?

jasonb5449

So after the April sale from last Wednesday my Paypal transaction still says "pending".  Does LOR not charge your account until they process your order?  I've had other Paypal transactions since last week so I know it's working.  

Just wondered if anyone else is seeing this?

Thanks, J

Mine also says pending...hoping it went through, I ordered during the first couple minutes of the sale.

I think this is standard for LOR. I believe they won't charge you until your order is shipped, but they use PayPal for the authorizations.

My confirmation email from PayPal included the wording "The final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order."

I wouldn't worry... they are a very standup company!

• Like 1

Oh without a doubt I have no worries about the company.  Like Deacon said, I too ordered within minutes of the sale going live and hope I got in on the action LOL.  I saw the same wording on my Paypal email and also saw on the sale page to allow 4-6 weeks for shipment so didn't know if thats about as long as it will stay pending.  Glad Im not the only one.

Hey LOR, take my money!  :D

• Like 1

My credit card has a pending status from Light-O-Rama too. From what i can tell, they have tried to charge me twice for the one item I ordered and then sent me an "insufficient funds" email. 10:00 AM cannot roll around fast enough!! :angry:

Got my situation resolved after 3 calls to the credit card company (in some far off distant land) and speaking to Dan a couple of times. (He was great to work with BTW).

My CCP's will be shipped tonight or tomorrow!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  :)

Edited by worksopian

Interesting, I wonder if the surge of traffic for them is what triggered an investigation on my credit card account. I had my bank's fraud department call me and play 20 questions and did you authorize the following charges, blah blah blah.

My credit card has a pending status from Light-O-Rama too. From what i can tell, they have tried to charge me twice for the one item I ordered and then sent me an "insufficient funds" email. 10:00 AM cannot roll around fast enough!! :angry:

Got my situation resolved after 3 calls to the credit card company (in some far off distant land) and speaking to Dan a couple of times. (He was great to work with BTW).

My CCP's will be shipped tonight or tomorrow!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  :)

And I thought I'd share, UPS has notified me that my LOR order will be delivered between 10 and 2 tomorrow!  Yay, going to have some fun tomorrow. 6 new controllers.

I had these beauties waiting for me when I got to work yesterday.  Time for some fun!

post-14003-0-90835400-1397744293_thumb.j

Oh and thanks to Mary.  I had forgotten to order the starter kit at the sale and she was able to get it added to my order with no problems.  Thanks Mary!