Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen- Let it go sequence

Meegan

James, 

I've not taken advantage of your generous offer of free sequences because they dont translate well to my configuration, but I take my hat off to you for the dedication and never ending help you give to the folks on this forum. 

I hardly ever login in without seeing you at the top of the thread trying to help out a fellow hobbyist.  I've quietly watched you give hundreds of sequences away since I joined last year.  Your services and generosity have been invaluable - especially to the newbies who can have a quick win, and use your work as a model to propel their own skill development.  

I really wish there was an award out there to officially recognize the generosity of those on the forefont of this hobby & forum like you, BobO, Smeigan, George, and several others.  You guys are always willing to give of yourselves, without any compensation of any kind, merely in the spirit of goodwill to others.

You all have my deep respect and admiration.  If there's anything I can ever do to help you guys, just ask.

Thanks!

• Like 3