Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR "Jeff Challenge" TSO

davensj

Ok, I finally completed the "Jeff Challenge" YAY!!

I created a 16 CCR sequence for Dreams of Fireflies by TSO.

It was great working with more space.  

Edited by davensj

Crazy good Dave, This one goes to the top on list of favorites so far. I am going to start buying some of these at some point, but you just keep getting better. Love the 16 strings, that seems to make a huge difference in what you can do. I might have to recommend a song sooner or later, I am sure your list is long. Keep up the good work.

Doug

Thanks Blair, Ron, and Doug! It was great working with 16 CCR's. Jeff suggested creating strobe lights for that added touch haha. I used MS Expression to capture the video and it can't seem catch up the with transitions or animations. It's much smoother in person :-)

Blair, I do plan to make a 12 CRR version. I like this song. It'll be interesting to see how that version will turn out :-D

DUDE it rocks!! You have taken this SS off the charts. I can't wait to see what you do with some of the other TSO music. Just had my wife watch it and she started to move to the music. This will be a must have in the show. I will have to edit it a little to fit my 84 node tree. Glad you picked 16 strings as several are using 16 now. Another great sequence done by the PRO...

Jeff

Thanks Blair, Ron, and Doug! It was great working with 16 CCR's. Jeff suggested creating strobe lights for that added touch haha. I used MS Expression to capture the video and it can't seem catch up the with transitions or animations. It's much smoother in person :-)

Blair, I do plan to make a 12 CRR version. I like this song. It'll be interesting to see how that version will turn out :-D

Like everyone else, I wouldnt mind having this one too. Are you selling the sequence? If so, where?

Hi Ron,  I'll send you a PM.

Mr. Jeff, you flatter me, and I thank you.  I don't know if I'm a pro, LOL, but I do have fun making these, and I'm glad it's "Jeff Messer Approved" haha.   Your strobe light suggestion was great for this 16 CCR version, I certainly had more space to work.  FUN!!  After I'm done completing my other sequences,  I'll be working on the other TSO songs you mentioned using 16 CCR's.

Thanks again :-)

Hi Oilmoney. I need to complete a few other sequences, but this sequence is on my list to create a 12 CCR version. I hope to create something good as well :-)

• 2 weeks later...