Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR "Jeff Challenge" TSO

davensj

Hi Jeff. I'm not sure how big the matrix will be. I'm hoping the 80 CCR version for SuperStar will come out soon. Doing a matrix would have me create the images a little different. It would be a cool new way for me to experiment

:-)

By the way, Jeff, you already have a great display. Super awesome in my opinion. Have you considered being on that Light Fight show?

Heck no I can't run with those guys on the light fight show. I am loading the new channel config file right now for the roof and its going to be 81 pipes 16 feet long and 50 pixel. So a 81x50 full matrix on the roof. Just finished building it in the visualizer screen using two props.Then the pain of adding them in the sequence to generate the final channel layout. 

I can see five of your trees on the roof at the same time >>>>>> haha.. Movies and gifs may be ok but want know till I get it installed.

Edited by Jeff Messer

• 4 weeks later...

HolidaySequences does absolutely outstanding work on CCR sequences. Truly, the hit of my show here too. My house suddenly became known as the "Frozen" house. They are truly "Artists" in lights!!! I can't wait to get the 16 CCR versions. Waiting on strips to come now so I can test between nodes and strips for comparison, for the best appearance. For those reading this that don't know, yes, you can import a CCR sequence into a pixel based sequence. Just have to remove the CCR macro channels from each group.

HolidaySequences does absolutely outstanding work on CCR sequences. Truly, the hit of my show here too. My house suddenly became known as the "Frozen" house. They are truly "Artists" in lights!!! I can't wait to get the 16 CCR versions. Waiting on strips to come now so I can test between nodes and strips for comparison, for the best appearance. For those reading this that don't know, yes, you can import a CCR sequence into a pixel based sequence. Just have to remove the CCR macro channels from each group.

How do you remove the the CCR macro channels in each group?  I would like to try these with Pixels.

How do you remove the the CCR macro channels in each group?  I would like to try these with Pixels.

When you open the sequence Holidaysequences.com sends to you, you go to the bottom of each CCR group/string, "Delete" the macros. Do not just "remove from the channel listing". Then copy and paste into your own destination sequence. Make sure you are copying and pasting by "Time" and not cell.

I leave them grouped and put my pixel tree at the bottom in my sequence. Copy the first CCR and paste in the first set of dmx channels. It will over run so what. Copy the second and paste in the second set of dmx channels. Do that all the way to the end and the last set of 7 extra channels will not have any place to go.

Dave and Robert has make my show shine for sure. I am adding to it again this year and I hope to pull it off. Lightorama needs to hurry up with the upgrade so I will quit crashing. LOL

Jeff

Hi Larry. Yes, I tried to make the image look like Paul O'Neil as best I could with CCRs :-)

Thank you everyone for the compliments. So much work to be done this year. Exciting indeed :-D

Light a fire under Robert for me, Dave.  I sent him my existing TSO Wizards sequence to be merged together with your new 16 CCR Wizards for purchase back in early December.  After some back and forth emails, a few phone calls and a couple of missed promises, I gave up for the season and haven't heard from him since.

Dave,

Any news of a 16 string Christmas in Sarajevo by TSO this year? Would really enjoy having it in my show. 

I put in for this sequence and they confirmed it made the list. So I'm assuming we'll have it sometime.

Haha.. Looks like Dave needs to get on the stick...  Dave , go ahead and quit your regular job and get started. LOL...

I put in for this sequence and they confirmed it made the list. So I'm assuming we'll have it sometime.

Sweet.

Nice bit of work there! Impressive!  I'm planning a 16 string ccr tree this year....looks like I have some work to do. Again, great job!

Sally

Hiya Sally,

The 16 string trees are very nice and everyone makes great comments on them. Dave does a great job with  the sequences and they are priced right compared the amount of time it would take me and never get them as good as he has done. Check out the website he and Robert has. The singing faces are still a great addition matching these tree sequences.

• Like 1