Light-O-Rama Forums

Signature URL's not working

Al Saunders

Hi everyone.

I have been trying to update my forum signature. I went to the Planet Christmas signature generator. Got it to do both my channel count and light count bars. Saved both the URL (www.---) and the actual pictures of the bars and I am having a heck of a time getting them into my profile. I'm on the page to enter them and every time I try to use the image tab and enter the URL and hit OK it just sits there not doing anything. I try and copy and paste the actual pictures and cannot get the option to paste them in the dialog box. I have saved them both as they were named and also saved as a naming I made them. I searched this forum and every match was at least a year old so I am wondering if something has changed, am I doing something wrong or is something not matching with my browser? Everything LOR is working fine, My laptop is running windows 7 and not sure which version of explorer other than it looks like it's from 2008. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Al 

I just went and updated mine and everything worked just fine.  Delete your old signature and and paste the URLs in,  once you hit save changes the images apear.

I am no expert on this, but it seems that when using Internet explorer 11, things are not working right.  I have to use another computer (one that didn't do the automatic update to 11) to get the pasting to work correctly.  Very annoying.

Thanks for the help Grinch and Steve. Steve, I did as you mentioned and used another computer. It worked perfect, must have been the update issue you mentioned. Have a great day.

Thanks,

Al

• 5 months later...
  • The topic was locked