Light-O-Rama Forums

can't change show or times or save.....

mikid

running my old show.....wont let me change times,show, wont save....states conflicting show....any ideas as to how to fix......using 2.3.8 software.....

using 2.3.8 software....didn't have any issues last year.....so far im having to run the show that is already set up....wont let me change times,show or save....states conflicting with other show....tried to edit and delete with no success...any ideas?.....

I am almost betting you still have your old show setup in the calendar app. I had to go in and delete all my old shows from running and then add the new show list/times for it to work for me.

If you choose to use a shotgun as your PC repair tool, be advised you'll need more than birdshot to get the PC's attention.

its says......"conflicts with another show"....contacted lor....they said to update to 2.9.12....most currant software,did it, and my computer crached...lost all of my icons and personal passwords for sights, did a system restore to retreive old screen and settings, now the lor update states, "not loaded correctly"....recontacted lor and they send me a new update to s3 instead of s2...hopefully when i get home it will reset correctly, remove s2 and not crash my  computer when it shuts off and reboots.....we'll see.....