Light-O-Rama Forums

Want to say THANKS to LOR!

LightsByGreg

I want to tell you about my recent customer service experience with LOR.

I have been using LOR for 3 years and I started off with a 16 channel 1600W unit. Well, this unit always had a problem where it would randomly blink on/off during fades, shimmers, and twinkles. About 2 months ago sent the unit in for repair as Dan and I could not dissect the problem through email. Last wednesday I sent another email asking whats up with my repair, as the season was getting closer and I had all my other equipment, including my iDMX. Well, Dan said he would notify the support department and have them get back to me. I never got an email directly from the support department, but I did receive an email from UPS saying a package was coming from LOR. Today, I opened the package, and I was happy to find a letter, a cable, and a controller. Well, this was not my old controller. It was a brand new 1602W! ;)

Way to go LOR, I must say that you guys are hard to beat!
Thanks a lot!
Greg

Hi, Greg:

I had a similar situation in the past and received a pleasant surprise package like you. Great service!

• 3 weeks later...

Fortunately, no problems with my 6 controllers and wireless equipment, yet I have had a few software questions from time to time about things going on I could not figure out. Dan was always fast to reply and always had the answer that solved the problem.

Great Job LOR ! :D

On Sunday night we went start our first show ever 144ch and was really excited and had about 100 people ready to watch. Went out to turn on all the boxes for testing and to start our First Show. I had 1 box when I turned it on, channels 1 and 2 each with 1 little tree on it, Came on with out turning the show or anything on. It smelled like it was burning up (a electrical burning smell). I call LOR monday 11/26/07 and they are sending me another one. I was so surprised at the great customer services I received. I'm a LOR Customer For LIFE. We thought great costumer service just doesn't exist anymore, but we were very wrong. I now get to buy 3 more boxes for next year thanks LOR....:dude:

Thank you all

Harold