Light-O-Rama Forums

Harry Potter Theme Song Sequence HELP!

sewagner13

All LOR Wizards ( and Witches).

I need a little help as I am being sent out of town for the next two weeks and have to leave the computer at home to run my LOR show. My wife and twin daughters have placed a request for a sequence to the Harry Potter theme song ( I believe it is Hedwig's Theme). Some of you can whip these up really quickly...

If at all possible, I would love to share my visualizer picture file with someone who might be able to do this. If not, I will just work on it in the off season for next year, but I thought it might be a good present for the fam.

I only have 16 channels, so it is not too labor intensive.

If you are able to help my email is

sewagner13@gmail.com2013 Setup.lee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• dgrant

• Tim Storey

• sewagner13

I had never thought of this but as my daughter is a huge Potter fan, I'd like to see it.  The more channels the better.

brimitch at myfairpoint dot net

I had never thought of this but as my daughter is a huge Potter fan, I'd like to see it.  The more channels the better.

brimitch at myfairpoint dot net

You've got mail!

We watch these every christmas and if you think about the movies, a lot of them occur over Christmas time. So the theme always reminds my family of Christmas. It is nice and short and allows for a quick change of pace. Thanks to James for the help...

There are two of us in this thread who have a Harry Potter sequence we're willing to share. You need to tell us whom you wish it from. I sort of jumped in here offering on top of James's offer and I apologize. Anyone wishing the sequence from me, please just PM me. I'm sure James's sequence is just as good, if not better than mine!