Light-O-Rama Forums

Did the EDIT button get taken away again?!

scubado

It has been turn off until the end of the season. It is in no way intended to be a punishment. We understand that it will in rare cases be an inconvenience and result in a need for a second post. That is unfortunate. It is a matter of resources on our side. The edit button does get abused occasionally and when things slower we can monitor things a little closer. This will help us a little bit and this time of year we need to optimize our resources and waste as little time as possible on silly things like people popping off a sneer remark to a member (I guess because it make them feel good) and then editing it before an admin/monitor notices it. We need to dedicate as much time as possible to helping. 

Some people may consider this a big deal. Hopefully we will not have any childish comments about this in threads like we have seen in the past. 

Dan

Crap.  now all my spelling mistakes will be out for everyone to see.  

So, now you're saying the reason you're an atrocious speller is LOR's fault? :D  :D  :D

Crap.  now all my spelling mistakes will be out for everyone to see.  

Yeah.. that's what I'm sayin... 

Wow, two posts at one time.. can't delete the second... not sure how that happened.