Light-O-Rama Forums

Need God Bless the USA and Armed Forces Medley

Bcspy

3 minutes ago, HVACR said:

received the the link to song. I didn't receive the sequence. Could you please resend "taco6513@yahoo.com" "service@sensiblerefrigeration.com" Thanks. 

Sorry, I do not share what I didn't make. I had the link handy because I will be sequencing the singing faces to it. I will be sharing that when finished. But its will be at least several weeks since I have a ton of singing face sequences in front of it.

Perhaps someone else will share the sequence with you.

JR

• 6 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2013 at 11:58 PM, Mateo said:

I have God Bless the USA and I'm sending you it.

Hi!!  this will be my 2nd Christmas with a controller, I have 3 sequences and am trying to add to my show without breaking the bank. I got a great deal on red, white and blue LED lights last year. I would LOVE to have some patriotic songs in my show!!!   I am still a "newbie", no singing faces or mega tree (yet ;) hopefully next year) I do have some arches tho!!! I would love any sequences and help/advice you would be willing to give!! Thank you in advance!!

tiff

betny5150@msn.com

Ahh the memories.

I ended up making my own sequence  16 house channels, 16 channels for arches (2x8), 24 channel 'dumb RGB tree' and now 16 CCR mega tree animations.

I can send the sequence without the animations to anyone who wants.