Light-O-Rama Forums

$99 for House Transmitter

DLTSLC

Hey everyone - just wanted to pass along a sale I noticed on Amazon.  I have Prime and I needed to purchase another whole house transmitter 2.0 for my show, and it show'd $124.99.  When I added it to my cart, there was a promotional it didn't tell me until I was at the checkout for $25 off.  It ships in two days free with Prime, so I got it for $99 shipped :D

Thought you would like to know if you need one.  It took a few minutes to figure out the perfect settings for the volume, etc. so there wasn't any static or reverb in the songs, but I think I nailed it.  If anyone wants to know those settings, just msg me :D

Hey everyone - just wanted to pass along a sale I noticed on Amazon.  I have Prime and I needed to purchase another whole house transmitter 2.0 for my show, and it show'd $124.99.  When I added it to my cart, there was a promotional it didn't tell me until I was at the checkout for $25 off.  It ships in two days free with Prime, so I got it for $99 shipped :D

Thought you would like to know if you need one.  It took a few minutes to figure out the perfect settings for the volume, etc. so there wasn't any static or reverb in the songs, but I think I nailed it.  If anyone wants to know those settings, just msg me :D

Don't shoot the messenger... but a CZH-05-B is about half that price. :blink:

tj

I already had the 2.0 but it had an issue with the antennae and they're swapping it for free.  Otherwise I would look into it :D  Plus I know the range on this one is phenomenal !!

I already had the 2.0 but it had an issue with the antennae and they're swapping it for free.  Otherwise I would look into it :D  Plus I know the range on this one is phenomenal !!

Just want to clarify... you have a WH 2.0 and are happy with the range?  Tell me more.

I do not want this thread to turn into Whole House bashing.  There are enough threads of people who are not happy with the Whole House.  I'd just like to hear from some people who are happy with it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with whole house units.

If it works for you its perfect!

I was purely referring to the dollar part.  :)

tj

• The topic was locked