Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple Show Builder...how does it work

nmonkman

LightORamaDan wrote:

The Simple Show Builder (SSB) does not have an option to browse for a folder. It only uses the default LOR folders when searching for sequences.

The default folder can be on the F: drive and is configured when you first start the software and can be changed by running the program LORPost which can be found in C:/Program Files/Light-O-Rama

Dan

Ha...you and I are using the term default folder to mean two different things. When I said I'm not using the default folders I meant I didn't accept the suggested defaults...you're right I changed mine to another location. And now that you confirmed there is no way to browse I do remember all I had to do was hit the All Files button. I was curious why I wasn't seeing any sequences when I knew I had a 16 channel sequence and that button was selected but it sounds like that requires special file naming.

Originally the SSB was designed to make it easy to use the pre-sequenced LOR sequences. The 16 and 32 channel sequences have the digits 16 and 32 in their names so when 16 channels is selected only files with a 16 in their name are shown, etc..

• 10 months later...

SSB only wants to find shows in the default "Sequences" file folder. Anyway it can look other places? I have Halloween and Christmas folders because there are too many files, and SSB can't see them :(