dicksonhabetz

Dueling Banjos Jingle Bells

13 posts in this topic

I would love to get this into my show this year. Does anyone have a sequence that is around 100 channels that you can share so that I have something to start with. 

Thanks

So does anybody have a sequence they can share. My neighbor and I want to make this happen!!!

I have dueling banjos but only at 48 channels.  Shoot me your email if you want it.

Hi any chance of having a copy in the uk? If you don't mind could you mail to tony@tshepherd.fsnet.co.uk. Many thanks. Tony

I have dueling banjos but only at 48 channels.  Shoot me your email if you want it.

I would love to take a look, chet27604@yahoo.com

All of you that asked for it, I've forwarded to you from my email, skey803@aol.com

May I please have a copy?

Thank You

shdw_73@yahoo.com

I would love a copy as well please. I just started this year and am still learning to sequence. I came across this song the other night and thought it would be fun to have. 

Thanks  :)

robstark@shaw.ca

Thanks bbayjohn.. thats an insane sequence. I will have to study this hard to adapt it but it looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bbayjohn.. thats an insane sequence. I will have to study this hard to adapt it but it looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

No problem, enjoy.

Hey I know this post is form a while ago but I would really like a copy of this if you still have it.  Tks  djmc2002@gmail.com