Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone interested in forming a group in the Bay Area (California)?

tbetgeorge

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences too.

Yes, very sorry.

Unless I make a miraculous recovery, I will not be attending either. But stranger things have happened....

I can include some vegatables and nut meats  - but please bring what you would like.

Bringing a meat and cheese tray. See you there.

Thanks to all who were able to attend. The sessions were very helpful and instructive. The practical demo's of the various RGB strips, controllers and power supply options gave lots of ideas. 

• Like 1

Thanks to all who were able to attend. The sessions were very helpful and instructive. The practical demo's of the various RGB strips, controllers and power supply options gave lots of ideas. 

Yes yes, thanks to everyone who demo'd and gave advice and to you for hosting! I am taking it all in and learned a lot today.

Edited by TonyD

Yes! Learned a ton. If you guys would like to have another before summer is over (especially for those who couldn't make it) I'd be happy to have one here at my home in Newak or at my church in Fremont (I work there so have access to a ton of rooms etc). Let me know!

- Tom

• 2 weeks later...

I have another person interested in joining us from around the Elk Grove area.

Who might that be?

Looking to get a pizza night in the northern part of Sacramento.

Who might that be?

Looking to get a pizza night in the northern part of Sacramento.

Mike Eaker, lets try for the pizza night some weekend.

• 3 months later...

To all the SFO Bay Area LOR folks - Thank you for our getting together - it gave me the courage to start using RGB and the CMB24 board.  Today is Veterans day eve - I have the 12CCR tree up, and running Brian's new God Bless America sequence - It is brillant. The RGB strips reflect against the house and work very well together.