Light-O-Rama Forums

Talking Skull Sequence

Jim Looker

Servo driven

there is someone on here that has done some work with that, this person did a mockup of the Black Pearl and had singing skeletons.  put your location in your profile and it might be someone close by.

Jim, I have a few that I have been working on and they are okay.  I can send to you but you really need to modify the sequence to your skull - my sequence is for some three axis skulls that I built and set start and stop points for each servo, which would most likely be different from a skull that you built.  PM me and I will send you the sequence.

Seems like each time I built a 3 axis skull the servo's start and stop points each differed a little, but I tried to get them close.

Sincerely,

Mike

Jim, I have one I started a couple of years ago...the end is not complete and it is for one skull...pm me if you would like it.

• 1 month later...

mike can i have a copy ? thanks . i just got the servo dog board and ready to try it out . Dennis

i guess i e mail adress would help. drmm1956@yahoo.com. thanks again.

drmm,

on its way, haven't messed with them much this year - its a large file - let me know if you don't get them or if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mike