Light-O-Rama Forums

Dream of Fire Flies - TSO

RaceMedic

Just jumped into this crazy hobby @the Spring sale. Would love to have a full sequence to learn from so I would appreciate a copy of your sequence. Thanks in advanced. aperkin@verizon.net

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>>
(after RCPT TO): 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias:

lockquote>

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Polenchar

• Ron Boyd

• redsea300

• caniac

I would love to get a copy to see yous stile of sequencesing thanks James Morris

James,

I need your email address so I can send the sequence.

Hey Joe,

If yours has any pixel work in it, I wouldn't mind taking a look-see too. I'm really struggling with ideas on what to do with this song.

Thanks, Ron

dariansdad@att.net

If you don't mind sharing this sequence I would love to see a copy of it my email is ben52164@gmail.com

thanks !

You Have Mail

Hey Joe,

If yours has any pixel work in it, I wouldn't mind taking a look-see too. I'm really struggling with ideas on what to do with this song.

Thanks, Ron

dariansdad@att.net

Ron,

You Have Mail

OK Joe,

I was able to use a lot of your sequence. Did quite a bit of maneuvering effects around but came up with an awesome sequence for my 64 channel Mega tree and star. Thanks so much for sharing. You have given me some new ideas as to how to work my pixels, even though you don't have any in the sequence. 

You have a nice touch with your sequencing.

Do you have any vids anywhere of your display or a screen capture. I would love to see what the sequence looks like on the display it was written for.

Thanks again,

Ron

Thank you my friend

Ron,

You are welcome.

Glad that you were able to use at least parts of the sequence.

OK Joe,

I was able to use a lot of your sequence. Did quite a bit of maneuvering effects around but came up with an awesome sequence for my 64 channel Mega tree and star. Thanks so much for sharing. You have given me some new ideas as to how to work my pixels, even though you don't have any in the sequence. 

You have a nice touch with your sequencing.

Do you have any vids anywhere of your display or a screen capture. I would love to see what the sequence looks like on the display it was written for.

Thanks again,

Ron

Ron,

I hope that this works. The link to the sequence is below.

Sorry Ron I could not figure out how to get the link to work.

Check your mail.

Edited by Joe Polenchar

http://vimeo.com/57239052

Here's Joes vid of Dreams of Fireflies.

Joe, that's amazing at what you did with that small of a front yard. I, from now on am going to stop griping about the area I have to work with.

Thank you again.

Ron

Edited by Ron Boyd

Here's my mega tree sequence, done 100% from Joe's sequence. There was quite a bit of massaging I needed to do to work it into my set-up. I'm posting this so anyone who receives a sequence from someone else can see, that with a little cut/paste and maneuvering of the effects, you can work a bought or given sequence to your display. this re-work took about an hour or so to do.

Take a look at Joes video and then mine. I changed nothing in his sequence. All that created my sequence was copy/paste to my channel set-up.

Thanks again Joe. I really do appreciate you offering and sharing the sequence.

Ron

https://vimeo.com/63956777

Here's my mega tree sequence, done 100% from Joe's sequence. There was quite a bit of massaging I needed to do to work it into my set-up. I'm posting this so anyone who receives a sequence from someone else can see, that with a little cut/paste and maneuvering of the effects, you can work a bought or given sequence to your display. this re-work took about an hour or so to do.

Take a look at Joes video and then mine. I changed nothing in his sequence. All that created my sequence was copy/paste to my channel set-up.

Thanks again Joe. I really do appreciate you offering and sharing the sequence.

Ron

https://vimeo.com/63956777

Ron,

Great job on your mega tree.

I am impressed that that started out with parts of my sequence.

You sir did a great job of adapting it.

Joe or Ron If are still going to share I would like to take a look and put my flair on it also. I am runing 405 channels of LOR. 12 ccr matrix and pixels on all windows this year.

Thanks in advance

Don C

dfsea66 at gmail dot com