Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Pixel Utility

Vfere863

Hi All,

Frank pointed out that the download was saying the file was corrupt. I have just re-posted the zip. The version is still 1.0.30.0. Let me know if anyone has a problem unzipping the file.

Thanks,

Victor

Edited by Vfere863

There are lots of different links in this thread...which one is it to get the newest version?

Hi Jamie,

In the newer version of the system it will look in the folder you set in Preferences for you model files and will populate the combo box in the model section of the sequencer. You should see in that combo the model name you supplied when creating the model.

Please let me know if this is not the case and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Victor

Edited by Vfere863

Hi All,

Have a question on the visualizer problems people are having. Are you exporting the model as a SINGLE prop file or as MULTIPLE prop files. If you have not tried it export the model as multiple and then in visualizer load each file and reassemble these props to look like your model. This should not exceed any visualizer boundaries but let me know if it does and send over your single prop file so I can debug.

Thanks,

Victor

Hi All,

Just a quick update. I have added back the open model button in the sequencer. Some folks have reported that they could not bring in the models due to them not being available in the drop down.

The new version of the system is 1.0.31.0.

When you can get the latest and let me know of any issues.

Thanks,

Victor

Hi All,

I am in the process of creating a web site for some of my endeavors. A benefit of this is that I can now post all updates to RGB Studio on the site.

If you browse to www.actiongamegadgets.com and navigate to the Services area you will see the link for the utility there.

At some point I will be removing the current link to the utility so move over to the new link for the latest.

I am still building and designing the site so please bare with me.

Thanks,

Victor

Hey Victor, You need to show the version number on the new download. At this instant, while you are building the site, the download just shows a bunch of numbers. hint, hint

YES! That worked as far as the file name. I didn't download it yet but I'm sure it will. It does just download from your DropBox account like before but hey, if it works, cool.

Glad to hear that. Yes I pointed back to my Drop Box account. Need to figure out how to do the same thing on my new site.

For all out there I am getting ready to remove the old RGB STUDIO BETA ONE link so please find the download at my new site.

http://www.actiongamegadgets.com

It is located under the Services tab.

Thanks for the feedback,

Victor

Edited by Vfere863

Hi All,

I have removed the old link to RGBStudioBeta1.zip. To get the latest version of the system please visit my new web site at www.actiongamegadgets.com. You will find the download under Services.

Thanks to All,

Victor

TonyD, if you have a Dropbox account, It will download straight to it. If you don't click here and sign up plus using this link I get a bit more storage: https://db.tt/SL3Gwz6g

By the way, I downloaded to mine and it is fine. IE will download it and not give you the "Malicious" warning.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Thanks Ron. I gave up on using IE to read the forum because of the link issue. I will try it for the download though.

Edited by TonyD