Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Pixel Utility

Vfere863

At this time I have no videos available. This is something I have been meaning to get to but time is the hardest thing to find. I will try to post something in the next few weeks.

Victor

Hi All,

One more update before work starts. In this update I have added the ability to import a timing file. The system will parse the files by either a tab or a comma or a carriage return. It will then take only the first column and this should be a seconds milliseconds value (ss.ffff). With this information for each time element found it will generate a NONE time point on the sequence grid. From there all you need to do is start building your effects for each time value on the grid.

I have tested this pretty well but need your help. If you find anything wrong with this feature or how the system behaves please drop me a mail.

The new version is 1.0.36.0 and can be downloaded from www.actiongamegadgets.com under the services tab.

I am thinking at this point I may start a video of how to work with the system, I know I said that before, but there is a lot there and I am hoping it will help people.

Thanks,

Victor

At what point in the running of the program did this happen? In your users folder you should see a folder called CsdII. In there you should find an RgbStudio.txt file. If you could send it to me or attach it I can take a look to try and resolve this issue.

Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Thanks,

Victor

Edited by Vfere863

Hi All,

Well I have put together a demo on using RGB Studio to sequence songs. You can find it at www.actiongamegadgets.com under the service tab in the RGB Studio section. In doing the video I found a few areas that need some more work and I will get to those items.

For the most part it does show how to work with sequencing. It goes from the audio sequencing part to the export out to the LOR Sequence Editor and finally shows the sequence play in LOR Visualizer.

I hope this helps and let me know if you would like to see other area's explained.

Thanks,

Victor

• 3 weeks later...

Well I guess I am just not getting it.  Thank you for doing the work to write all this software but apparently I don't have the skill to use it.  I am trying to create a visualization for a flat mega tree to use in Superstar.  I have pixel strips.  I started my strips with pixel 1 at the bottom right of the tree and there are 300 of them in twelve 25 pixel legs going up and down the tree.  Pixel one is at the bottom right as you are looking at the tree and pixel 300 is the bottom left as you are looking at the tree.  How do I use your software to create this type of visualization for Superstar so I can output to my 300 pixels I have set up in LOR?   I am running out of time for this year and I just need some help.  I am sure you have probably answered this question previously in the forums but I cannot find it.  Can you please help me? I am using your RGB Studio and Superstar.     

Thank You

Virgil Langley

• 1 month later...

I posted a message to the download site. This download isn't working...-36. All I get on more than one computer and different OS's, message from Windows stating the extracted file(s), the EXE is not a valid Win32 Exe. I've downloaded it more than once, re-extracted and it will not run.

I can't get to dropbox from my location (work... shhhh...).  Can you post a video to Vimeo or YouTube?

Hi All,

I just published a updated version of the studio 1.0.37.0. This was mainly to verify that the downloaded zip file did not get corrupted. If you download it and extract and try to run and it says the file is corrupted or the system does not run please check any virus software to insure it is not interfering with the zip.

Also I have made the RGB Studio Demo a You Tube video so please feel free to watch it from the site.

This is all located at www.actiongamegadgets.com under the Services tab.

Thanks,

Victor

• 3 years later...

Is anyone else just seeing a foreign shoe shopping website when following the link to download this utility?  That's all I get...  :(

Whatever software this is/was .. the thread is 3+ years old. You might reach out to the original poster of the thread and see what the status is.