Light-O-Rama Forums

More equipment for sale

Ponddude

Hi All,

Still getting rid of all my LOR equipment so here are todays offerings.

I still have 1 PC controller left however this has a bad triac which needs to be replaced. Just never got around to doing it. I would take $125 for this. It is a v1 controller.

I have 2 CCRs that are perfectly fine...no issues. These are 2 years old. I would like $190 a piece for these. They have the controller, ribbon and power supplies.

I have 1 DC controller with quick connects. It was only used for about 10 minutes once to test out some Rainbow Floods. I would take $85.00 for this.

Finally I have 2 ELLs. These have been used for 3 years in my display with no issues at all. Cables are already attached. I will take $200.00 for these.

If you are interested in anything, just shoot me a PM and I can figure out shipping to your address. USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground...it doesn't matter to me.

Thanks for looking :)

Greg

CCR's are gone now too folks.

I also found another PC controller.  No problems with this one, was just buried in the shed.  If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Greg

Ok...just an update on this stuff.

Right now I have the two ELLs and the one contoller with the bad triac.  If anyone is interested please let me know.  Otherwise these will be going in the trash next Friday (2/8/13).

Greg

I believe the controller is gone...just waiting on payment.  I will not through the ELLs away...probably end up on eBay.