Light-O-Rama Forums

Papagayo.. How are you using it?

Box on Rails

Well I've been playing around with this Program. I'm hooked 

First I made a set of singing faces for for the program that looks like the type www.wowlights.com sales.

http://www.wowlights.com/support/Layouts/HalloweenLayout32_600.gif

They are only seven channels unless you want to have each eye wink; then you can use 8 channel; I have completed 2 songs Mr. Crowley By Ozzy Osbourne. and Kid Nap The Sandy Claws by Korn. I tried to load the whole song for Mr.Crowley, No way.. I cut it up into short phrases like jerrymac shared. then it all went smooth. 

I am now making a 4 face LOR Configuration file for the 4 Wowlight style faces.  

Guess I will play alittle more with the program today.I am wanting to do I Have a Memory by TSO. Lot of music but not to much singing. wish me luch..

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

My web host is not responding.   All my domains and pages are down.    I will try again in the morning and post here.  Sorry about that.

• 3 months later...

Hey Bob I just wanted to say thanks for sharing Papagayo with us I have a couple of sequences done and they are accessible to anyone who wants them.  Just follow the link below in my signature to my dropbox account.

Enjoy.

Matt

• 2 months later...

Lor wont let me post the sequence from the translator. when i click paste i get a error.

I checked trim leading edge and it pastes fine, but only a portion of it goes in and that portion seems off.

25 fps in papagayo and .04 grid on SE.

Any ideas?