Light-O-Rama Forums

Unwanted lights? Want to get rid of them?

Sheldon_15

Oh Sure, get the kid addicted to this "Hobby", give him a few lights for free, oh hell maybe Dan can score him a controller, and he scores a few sequences from strangers he doesn't even know, and this year he will have a single controller and his lights and he sees what everybody else misses and he will be happy....today, then the following year, what maybe another controller or 2, and he will need to "score" more lights, and what if he wants to go RGB are you ready to help him here too, maybe "Fast Eddy" if thats his real name might get him hooked on that, where does this madness stop I hope you people understand what your doing to this innocent person, Remember "JSNTBL" Just Say No To Blinking Lights

.... I'm not sure how to take this..... Better yet how to respond to it...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheldon_15

• PMC

• plasmadrive

• Jeff Messer

Get used to the twisted humor on these forums if you plan on being around for a while. These guys are excellent help, but you have to know to take most comments as jokes if they read that way or not. I'm glad to see you are having good responses coming in from these awesome people on here. There are still some generous souls in this world. I wish I could help but I too am still building up my display. Good luck. By the way, welcome to the addiction. I look forward to seeing your videos this year.

Edited by timmy

.... I'm not sure how to take this..... Better yet how to respond to it... ��

Take it as a joke, The 3 word explanation is, this hobby is addicting, expensive but very gratifying

Edited by PMC

Take it as a joke, The 3 word explanation is, this hobby is addicting, expensive but very gratifying

Looks like an 8 word explanation to me! :lol:

http://forums.lightorama.com/uploads/monthly_01_2013/post-450-0-81485400-1358278513_thumb.jpg

I was able to squeeze 60 brand new sets of multi color minis into the box. Lights courtesy of me and some pretty good sales from a few years ago.

Shipping on the 50 pound box courtesy of the company I work for and UPS.

Have fun!

If you try and "score" pixels this year I had nothing to do with this transaction. :)

http://forums.lightorama.com/uploads/monthly_01_2013/post-450-0-81485400-1358278513_thumb.jpg

I was able to squeeze 60 brand new sets of multi color minis into the box. Lights courtesy of me and some pretty good sales from a few years ago.

Shipping on the 50 pound box courtesy of the company I work for and UPS.

Have fun!

If you try and "score" pixels this year I had nothing to do with this transaction. :)

Thank you so much!:)

Ok, someone is bound to step up and send a controller, this is awesome I will have to drive to Lavaca and check this out I'm only an hour away

Ok, someone is bound to step up and send a controller, this is awesome

Lol I wish;) that would be a dream come true! Lol I would be very blessed!

But don't take me wrong! I am very blessed now from these amazing people on this form. I'm saving every dollar I get to get a controller!:)

I will have to drive to Lavaca and check this out I'm only an hour away. If your referring to me, I live In Hackett, not to far from lavaca lol

Well Sheldon, with the 48lbs I sent you and the 50lbs Doug sent you and I think a few others helped out.. you should have more lights then you can use for at least a season or two..

I don't have any spare controllers but perhaps someone will step up and help out..

You better make sure your first show if YOUR program and not a copied one.. We want to see some sweat outta ya young man! :D:lol:

Lol I wish;) that would be a dream come true! Lol I would be very blessed!

But don't take me wrong! I am very blessed now from these amazing people on this form. I'm saving every dollar I get to get a controller! :)

I don't know where I got Lavaca, I'll just have to drive a little faster

Well Sheldon, with the 48lbs I sent you and the 50lbs Doug sent you and I think a few others helped out.. you should have more lights then you can use for at least a season or two..

I don't have any spare controllers but perhaps someone will step up and help out..

You better make sure your first show if YOUR program and not a copied one.. We want to see some sweat outta ya young man! :D:lol:

I do plan on making my on sequences lol, I've already started, but if i get so close to christmas I will use some copied ones "IF" I don't have enough for a full show

I don't know where I got Lavaca, I'll just have to drive a little faster

Yea lol just a little;)

How many controllers are you looking for now that you have all these lights?

We'll I don't have any right now lol. But I'm for sure getting 1 by next christmas. I'm wanting to buy 2 so I can do as I plan but not sure if I'm going to be able to. Ill be satisfied with one, but that second one would really throw my plans together! :)

This is the best thing to come out of this forum in a VERY LONG time. Kudos to plasmadrive for contacting the kids parents to verify. We all know all the "gimmee" people out there that would have turned around and sold this stuff on EBay.

Welcome aboard Sheldon!

This is the best thing to come out of this forum in a VERY LONG time. Kudos to plasmadrive for contacting the kids parents to verify. We all know all the "gimmee" people out there that would have turned around and sold this stuff on EBay.

Welcome aboard Sheldon!

Yea that would make me pretty upset if I have someone something and then they just sold it. So I wouldn't do that to anyone considering I don't want it done to me. If I have any extra after my show is c

Complete I plan to give them to my brother in law and his family as they like to decorate for christmas as we'll.

I mean that's what's christmas is about right? Giving!:)

Okay Sheldon, You got a controller and a USB-485 Adapter (I will send you a PM with the details) but I wanted you to read it here first

Just make us proud since you are now part of the LOR (blinkie light) Family