Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences done with the SuperStar Sequencer

Frank Farmer

Frank: Will you please add me to the list when the sequences are available for sale?

email: LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

Thank you

Frank: Will you please add me to the list when the sequences are available for sale?

email: LKFuchs0935@yahoo.com

Thank you

Will do. I plan on having 3 ready by the end of the month and another 3 by the end of next month.  Was waiting for this latest version of SSE to come out with the smooth effect for my new sequences.

Frank

• 4 weeks later...

Uber-awesome! A good mix of instant sequence, creative use of morphs and scenes and smooth effects!

• 2 months later...

That's really cool. The shockwave bouncing open and shut ends up looking sort of like a mouth opening and closing. I really liked the 3 spirals in the middle of the sequence, and at the end you do some elaborate things with morphs. I'm actually not sure exactly how you did the repeated diamond pattern at the end, (the pattern that looks like garland on a Christmas tree and the pattern travels continually downward)

Thanks Brian,

The more I use the software the more I figure out what can be done.  It's a lot of trial and error, but I keep trying different patterns until I come up with something I like. I have one more sequence I'm finishing up this weekend (Christmas Can Can) and then I have to combine everything into the standard sequence editor.  My CCR tree goes up next weekend, so I hope to have some real video of sequences soon.

The last 15 seconds  (Diamond pattern) consists of 624 morphs.

Frank

Finished my "Christmas Can Can" by Straight No Chaser.  Hoping this will look good with my 4 singing trees.

http://youtu.be/BBnCxnn7Dk4

Hope to have a real video of this on my tree in the next couple of weeks.

See my web-site in the signature for more info..

Edited by Frank Farmer
  • Like 1

Dang it Frank, STOP!

You're draining my bank account and I'm perilously close to being over budget (Rigghttt.)  :D

Nicely done.

Again.

Very cleverly done! And I've always gotten a kick out that song. A lot of cool stuff in the sequence, somehow the 6 candle menorah stands out to me, the subtle flicker of the flame on the candles are a nice touch.

• 1 month later...

That is really cool! I have not seen CCBs used that way on mini-trees before. What kind of effects are you using?

These are not really mini-trees, they are 6.5 foot artifical christmas tress (got last year at $10/piece). I will shoot some outside video of the trees this weekend.

Mostly using a combination of morphs that I played with this summer to get the effect that I wanted.  Each tree has two strands starting from the bottom of the tree and twisting upwards, parallel to each other. I have two different morphs on each tree/strand to create my desired effects.   I tried using smooth effects, but when I'm running smooth effects on these trees and the CCR tree at the same time, my whole network starts to bog down.

Sorry, I'm still a newbie, I incorrectly called them mini-trees. But regardless, they look real cool!

• 1 year later...

Would like to see some how to videos on how you make pictures like the snow flakes fall liek that. Still learning how to do morphs.