Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

hey dougp I didnt know you were the wire frame guy.. how bout giving me a deal on some of your wire frames since I am doing all the face sequencing for half the people on this forum.

I am going to be putting on all my work on vimeo and could really advertise up your stuff on my website.  I dont charge for sequencing and am trying to get as many people on board with doing faces as possible.

Matt

• 3 months later...

Well I am back and ready to start diving in to get ready for the 2013 year.

Please keep checking back to my dropbox account found on this thread post #3 for any updates.

I am going to start in on all the requests that have been sent to me so far we look to be adding about 20 more songs this year.

time to break out the coffee.

Matt

Does anyone have Hells Bells and Black Magic Women done to lights, I would love to add signing faces to these songs but I am not to savvy at the light sequencing part.

I have 128 channels with mega tree and 10 mini trees and 2 arches.

Thanks 

Matt

Does anyone have Hells Bells and Black Magic Women done to lights, I would love to add signing faces to these songs but I am not to savvy at the light sequencing part.

Thanks 

Matt

done or done well?

• Like 1

Thanks 

Matt

Also looking for Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leopard and Bow Wow Wow I want Candy.

Hey Matt, I just got all my Rudy voice over intro's of each of my songs. I would be willing to pay you to do the mouth movements for me. Please let me know.

Thanks

Brandon

Hey Matt, I just got all my Rudy voice over intro's of each of my songs. I would be willing to pay you to do the mouth movements for me. Please let me know.

Thanks

Brandon

Everything I use to do faces is open source and free, so I dont feel right for taking money.  If you could keep me updated with new songs and Updated light sequences to those songs then I have no problem doing it for free.  I am great at papagayo but am lacking in the skills of sequencing lights.

Send your mp3 with the lyrics written in notepad and I can throw that together.  Voiceovers are fairly simple.  I am guessing these voicovers are seperate LOR sequences or did you voice over the song itself?

Matt.

Edited by matt stuart

done or done well?

Done.  As long as I have something to work with it does not have to be done well, but I have watched videos of everyones work here in the forums and it blows mine away.

I'm currently working on a Modular Singing Face. Will allow you to change the mouths and eyes for different looks/effects or seasons. Should have photos up this weekend or next weekend.

I'm currently working on a Modular Singing Face. Will allow you to change the mouths and eyes for different looks/effects or seasons. Should have photos up this weekend or next weekend.

Cant wait.

Very nice job Keith we enjoy watching  we know it's a lot of hard work  BUT Keep it up 

Done.  As long as I have something to work with it does not have to be done well, but I have watched videos of everyones work here in the forums and it blows mine away.

email me at chet27604@yahoo.com if you still don't have Hells Bells and I will send what I have.

Cant wait.

Matt:  I have a preview photo of the Modular Singing Face I'm working on. You can see it here.

• 1 month later...

Hi Matt you still doing singing faces i have a couple of songs I want you to sequence them to. I am good at adding all the lighting effects so maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

carlos.barreto@sbcglobal.net

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Matt you still doing singing faces i have a couple of songs I want you to sequence them to. I am good at adding all the lighting effects so maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

Check out my signature and you can see where to upload your sequences for me to work on.  Ya I would love to help out.

I allready have a list to work on but I could always add more.  bbayjohns and I started a dropbox folder for sequences needing faces and sequences needing lights. If you would like to join I can send you a share for that folder, but  Only If you have dropbox and you are familiar in using dropbox?  Some people dont realize when you delete stuff on your end it deletes from everyone sharing.  As long as you understand that we would love to have you join the team.  Also all our stuff is public and shared, so do not send me anything you dont want shared by all.

Matt

This is true to anyone else who would like to join our team in building more sequences for this year.

Edited by matt stuart

Check out my signature and you can see where to upload your sequences for me to work on.  Ya I would love to help out.

I allready have a list to work on but I could always add more.  bbayjohns and I started a dropbox folder for sequences needing faces and sequences needing lights. If you would like to join I can send you a share for that folder, but  Only If you have dropbox and you are familiar in using dropbox?  Some people dont realize when you delete stuff on your end it deletes from everyone sharing.  As long as you understand that we would love to have you join the team.  Also all our stuff is public and shared, so do not send me anything you dont want shared by all.

Matt

This is true to anyone else who would like to join our team in building more sequences for this year.

Also in my signature I have added a link to entourage box which automaticly uploads files to my dropbox folder for me to share with forum members.  It is free but there are ads linked to the link, just ignore them and upload what you want to share.

Thanks 

Matt

I am looking for a cool sequence to I Want Candy by BOW WOW WOW anyone?

would be great if it allready had faces...but I can add that.

Thanks for the reply Matt. I sent you the sequence for the LMS I would like the faces done to and the MP3 to go with it. Please let me know if you received them and how long before I can expect them.

Thanks again

Carlos Barreto