Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

I have I want Candy but it's on my computer at home. At work right now. I think I did a pretty good job too. 

Did you send it?

Did you send it?

Ah Crap. Last night I barely was home and got home super late and forgot. I am making a HUGE note to send it to you in about 1-2 hours from now. SORRY

Well it looks like my pgo file is definitely off. Looks like I have to re-do the whole thing unless you have any tricks.

Figured out a way to save your .pgo file and convert to 25 fps.

Did you happen to do Radioactive.

I still need that one.

Thanks Tofer

Hi All,

I'm having trouble using the clipboard in S3 and Papagayo.  I've watched the videos, but there is never anything on the clipboard, after I do the load.  I'm sure this is something simple, but I am stumped.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Rob

Hi All,

I'm having trouble using the clipboard in S3 and Papagayo.  I've watched the videos, but there is never anything on the clipboard, after I do the load.  I'm sure this is something simple, but I am stumped.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Rob

Are you running your dat file from papagayo mod through the papagayo to lor.exe, name it something like voice 1.

Then add clipboard in LOR.

Matt

WoW that's awesome Matt great job making the news, thanks for all you've done. Hope to get some Christmas sequences from you soon. Happy Holidays

Oh I have relatives that live where you do. 

i have a singing santa face to add into my show but i am having trouble with getting him to work with my other sequences.  could any one help with anything that could help me add him in?  please

Sent you a PM request ...   thank you in advance .   :)

What version of last christmas, Wham or what.

Is it a recording of him or an actual song.

How are things coming on new singing tree sequences?

Just started back up.  Should be throwing out one a day for the next 15 days.

Matt, I love your work.  I used your "The Fox" for Halloween with my singing monster heads.  Sequencing mouths manually is long hard tedious work.  My question is have you sequenced the vocal for "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas".  It is the favorite of my audience.  I have used it for years and would love to have your help doing the vocals.  I can send you my sequence.

Just started back up. Should be throwing out one a day for the next 15 days.

Very excited, do you have a list in order that your going by? Hoping to see Jim Carey the Grinch on the list. Thanks Rob

do you plan on doing Christmas vacation, Frosty the Snowman and do you hear what I hear

They are in line and on the list for being done before Thanksgiving.  Please remember when you upload your songs that you want done, that you have to put them in a folder with your name on it.  I have files all over my upload link with no name and no Idea what they go to.  So please put them in a folder or I will delete them, and never get to them.