Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Sorry im new, just started off with the starter kit. Everytime i find someone with a free sequence i down load it it opens in the software and comes up with a error about the song being in the wrong spot. Anyone help me with what to do or how i can use the files. and or how to fix and get the song to work with it? U can also email me shendrickson21@aol.com thank you for your help

If you go back a few pages you will see a how to video on how to cut and paste my faces to LOR. The video is also in my dropbox. Email me directly and I will send you my phone number, if the video doesnt help out.

Matt, the tutorial on how to cut and paste faces to LOR was brilliant!  I was excited to have the trees this year and I wanted to paste face sequences into my current sequences.  When they didn't match I was not only disappointed but kind of angry that I'd spent money on the face sequences and they wouldn't work!  Then I saw your tutorial and realized I needed to paste using timings, and magically it's all worked! Some people may think that was so easy to figure out, but obviously I needed help.  So excited now! And now I have some of your face sequences and I need to get to work finding or coding sequences to go with the faces.  Thanks for the tutorial.

I'm hoping to find more new Christmas sequences on your dropbox soon. 

Does anyone have a sequence for your a mean on mr Grinch by jim carey. Would love to add this singing face this year and am not sure if I will have time to do a sequence. Any help would be great, my email is: Roderick.hathaway @ gmil dot com

All sequences are in my dropbox link found below. Email for audio info. Look at list on first post of this thread for a drtailed list of song available, and yes Mr Gri.ch is there.

Can you e-mail me the audio information for the Christmas sequences.  I am having trouble trying to look at the sequences without the audio.  Thanks

vtecnow@yahoo.com

All sequences are in my dropbox link found below. Email for audio info. Look at list on first post of this thread for a drtailed list of song available, and yes Mr Gri.ch is there. My email is below all of my posts.

hey matt thank for all your work ,,, will you make a new 2014 folder soon for all the new song ??  i am sure a lots of us are waiting for let it go lol .. thanks

hey matt thank for all your work ,,, will you make a new 2014 folder soon for all the new song ??  i am sure a lots of us are waiting for let it go lol .. thanks

Ok 2014 folder is available.  Light sequences are included, and a few voiceovers from the demented Elf.

Enjoy.

I was wondering if you'll be doing any sequences for singing faces with any of the Frozen Soundtrack songs like "Let it Go" and "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?"

i do have let it go ,,probably not as good as matt quality  but it did the job for me ... let me know  and matt i dont know how to upload it for you let me know i could send it by mail if you whant it cheer

I am doing a mix of songs including the entire song of Let It Go It was mixed by xmascrazyman.

I will post the mix and Let It GO separately.  Try to have it by friday 14th

Matt

I am doing a mix of songs including the entire song of Let It Go It was mixed by xmascrazyman.

I will post the mix and Let It GO separately.  Try to have it by friday 14th

Matt

cool

i do have let it go ,,probably not as good as matt quality  but it did the job for me ... let me know  and matt i dont know how to upload it for you let me know i could send it by mail if you whant it cheer

email to studog86@gmail.com

Done, but not completed as of yet keep checking back.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the song Lights! So good!!!

will you please help me i new to this and im not have any good luck of setup i need some sequence please i have 2 LOR but im only useing 24 out of 32 

Frozen Montage and Frozen Let It Go are done and in dropbox Link

Edited by matt stuart

well as usual Matt ,,u will be making a lots of happy kids ,,,, i know it because my show has been running for 2 week now and every time let it go play ,,, they SCREEM and sing it ,,, its unbelievable ..to bad they have to wait  9 more song before another frozen song play lol cheer and thank for your work

Edited by barbotte

well as usual Matt ,,u will be making a lots of happy kids ,,,, i know it because my show has been running for 2 week now and every time let it go play ,,, they SCREEM and sing it ,,, its unbelievable ..to bad they have to wait  9 more song before another frozen song play lol cheer and thank for your work

Did you send me your finished sequence, or can you, I have not had time to sequence this song yet.

I have been dealing with a DMX  issue  my channels do a real dim random switching when there supposed to be off.  I have had to go through and change every connection and every ethernet wire to no avail.  It is less noticeable now but I still cant pinpoint the problem.  I am thinking maybe my lynx dmx dongle is starting to go red light does not work anymore, or I still have noise somewhere.  Has anyone had this problem.  I am mixing LOR and Lnynx express controllers and a 27 channel china special rgb controller.