Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

I am selling my sequences on Ebay, so if a friend is looking to pick up some quick songs without going thru the forums and helping out please direct them to ebay.

Here is a link to Light Em Up.  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171466051920?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Matt

• Like 1

Hey Matt,

I cant get a couple of your sequences to sync up to the music that I have for them..  what was the music that you used.

dragonfire10@hotmail.com

Its the most wonderful

jingle bell rock 2012

santa and I know it

Hey Matt,

I cant get a couple of your sequences to sync up to the music that I have for them..  what was the music that you used.

dragonfire10@hotmail.com

Its the most wonderful

jingle bell rock 2012

santa and I know it

Email me directly for audio info, email can be found in signature below

Hi matt,

I emailed you directly to the email that is in your signature.   if any case my email is dragonfire10@hotmail.com

Hey Matt,

Great to see that you are still doing this for everyone.  Guess you could say I am getting a little bit of a late start on Halloween this year. Lol

I am going to get my stuff up and going still for this year, and once I do, I will help you out with sequences again for all of the songs you do for everyone.  Just shoot me an e-mail with what songs you still need a sequence for.  Talk to you soon.

tofer26@sbcglobal.net

Hello everyone,

I wanted to give back to this great community that this forum has. I am actually getting pretty good at Papagayo and am able to sequence using faces to a song in under 4 hours. So if you have any sequences out there that you would like to add signing faces too, send them my way and I will try to get it done before xmas and or Halloween. I will not share your sequence with anyone except for the singing face tracks, but I would like to be able to incorporate your sequence in to my show. I still haven't mastered LOR, and I need more songs for this year.

Look at my signature below every post I have and you will find my email, and a link to download sequences and a link to upload your sequence.  You will have to email me directly for information on what Audio I used.

Again this is completely free, I am just asking that I be able to incorporate your sequence into my show.

Here is a list of what I have so far.

Halloween sequences:

Addams Family

Beetlejuice

Creep (clean version) By Scala Love this song and has light sequence

Grim Grinning Ghosts by bare naked ladies

Ghost Busters

Twilight Zone the original TV version

Wubbzy halloween

Montage mix Halloween

Bring Me To Life

Light em Up by Fall Out Boys  (Very cool song)

I want Candy by Bow Wow Wow

Live and Let Die by Paul Mcartney

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold

O fortuna

Radioactive

Running with the Devil by Van Halen

This is Halloween

Tubular Hell by Van Helsing (lead singer of Twisted Sister)

Wytches Brew

Christmas Sequences:

Amazing Grace techno

Christmas Time Is Here Again  Charlie Brown christmas

coca cola Holidays are coming by Julie Sangers

Drummer Boy by The Tokens

Its the most wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

Jingle Bell Rock by Randy Travis

Music Box Dancer techno

Rudolph by Alan Jackson

Too Many Christmas Decorations Guy by Real Men Of Genius commercial

Lights by Ellie Golding

Silent Night by Sinead O'conner (edited shortened.)

Last Christmas by Wham

12 Days of christmas by SNC Straight No Chasers

Santa And I Know It (Parody of Sexy and I know it) mixed with original song.

Miscellaneous sequences:

What The Fox Says by Yvis (popular song)

Blurred Lines

Sandstorm Vs. Gigi Ill fly With You.

Starships

Happy Holidays

Still to come:

Toy Sack

12 beers of Christmas by bob and doug mckenzie

Joy to the World

Grinch old and Jim Carrey version

and many more.  

Please remember you may have to nag a little and remind me of songs you want done, I have a lot on my plate with my show and all that is going on in my life and I misplace emails and requests often. I am working as fast as I can.

Matt A.K.A. Matt's Faces

[Admin Edit at request of OP - 12/05/2013]

matt do you have a link to the music for your sequences?

may I please ask for a copy of these two songs?  Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold,   Light em Up by Fall Out Boys.  I have a couple that you might be interested in if you want to trade.  I have dont feer the reeper, and your my zing from Hotel Transylvania with 2 7 channel pumpkin faces.

may I please ask for a copy of these two songs?  Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold,   Light em Up by Fall Out Boys.  I have a couple that you might be interested in if you want to trade.  I have dont feer the reeper, and your my zing from Hotel Transylvania with 2 7 channel pumpkin faces.

Email me directly, my email is under all my posts.

Please don't PM me requests for songs, if you want a song done for the community post it here.  If you would like custom work then PM or email me directly, this is also true with audio info.

My Email can be found below all of my posts.

Matt

• Like 1

may I please have a copy of this sequence "Light em Up by Fall Out Boys"  (Very cool song)  Thank You firedude_1@msn.com

Matt or anyone else if interested I have some great sequences for Halloween and Christmas email me for a complete list 25 in all.

Happy Holidays

Does anyone have a sequence for your a mean on mr Grinch by jim carey.  Would love to add this singing face this year and am not sure if I will have time to do a sequence.  Any help would be great, my email is: Roderick.hathaway @ gmil dot com

I would Love a copy of light it up If possible. I have spent all my time working on thriller this month so No time for other. Any advice would be Great also

• Like 1

All my sequences are in my Dropbox account found below in my signature.  Email me directly for audio info.

frosty the snow man ..sing along ,,, kids love that song last year ... . and my 2 front theet from the chipmuck also a funny one is you Know It's Christmas from the gummybear it last aprox 2:40  i do have all the music if need it for your colection  thanks for all your work

Edited by barbotte

All my sequences are in my Dropbox account found below in my signature.  Email me directly for audio info.

Hi Matt i sent ya a email, Look to hear from you soon. Subject title was LOR . Thanks

Sorry im new, just started off with the starter kit. Everytime i find someone with a free sequence i down load it it opens in the software and comes up with a error about the song being in the wrong spot. Anyone help me with what to do or how i can use the files. and or how to fix and get the song to work with it? U can also email me shendrickson21@aol.com thank you for your help