Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

49 minutes ago, Rydbom said:

Hi all if anyone is willing to share there sing faces with me it would be great thank   kbbjrs@yahoo.com

There is a link in Matt's signature to his Dropbox with all his sequences 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:11 PM, matt stuart said:

I apologize for being out of the game, life is extremely hectic, and I inherited a boat load of mice that ate through half of my shows lights.

I am just getting done repairing my xmas faces and hope to get back to putting out some face sequences soon.

Matt

Matt, sorry about your issues with the mice and the loss of your show lights. You do great work and you help a lot of us in the LOR Sequence Sharing community, especially those of us (like myself) that continue to have issues ourselves with using the Papagayo program. Mine keeps messing up itself. When you get back to doing sequencing again could you PLEASE help me with "Hallelujah" for trees - Celtic Thunder version?

Errr sorry but does anyone have a Singing Face for Frozen?

Grand daughter will be here for Christmas (and you know little girls and Frozen)

The_Peter_Ford@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Rydbom said:

Hi Bill would you please share frozen with me thanks   kbjrs@yahoo.com  my wife has a day care and the kids would love it thanks

Sent 

2 hours ago, Rydbom said:

Let it Go-2015.lms · 1.88 MB  this is the file I got its everthing  but the face sorry  and thank again

I just got home and downloaded the same file that i sent you from my dropbox and the singing tree is in there. It's track #2. Track#1 it the yard and track #2 is the singing tree(s). Look for the drop down box at the top that says Track:1 Yard Click that and you will see Track 2: Singing Trees