Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Bill, thanks for the email. I'll move all of my stuff from my cloud account to a Dropbox to share. Here is my YouTube channel with a few of my sequences from last year. 

I personally believe out of the few other run dmc sequences on YouTube mine is the most in sync. Enjoy. Bill I'll be emailing you later today! Thanks 

On 9/21/2016 at 5:57 AM, caserace33 said:

Also, I just started to source the lights for the face.  I was going to do all LED, but my budget is slowly thinning out.  I purchased two new AC controllers and a CCP set along with a variety of other stuff. Anyone know a good source for cheaper lights?  I was going to use 1000bulbs.com.  Thanks 

I just went to walmart and bought the cheap incan lights.  100 count strings, had to cut some down to 50 for the mouth.  I actually like how the incans look better than the LED when it comes to mouth movements.  They Fade on and off instead of flicker like the LEDs do.

Matt

Does anyone have crazy train by ozzy faces/sequence? I would love to find this ! Would be great for  Halloween .

Thanks 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonchris81 said:

Does anyone have crazy train by ozzy faces/sequence? I would love to find this ! Would be great for  Halloween .

Thanks 

aiellochris81@gmail.com

Thank u for sending me help guys...and girls.

At the bottom of all my posts is a link to my dropbox account.  There you will find all my sequences, email me for audio info.

Would love to do that song with is o fortuna intro.   I will look into doing this song.

• Like 1

Click on the audio link in his dropbox. it shows a dropbox link for his audio highlight, copy and paste into address bar. looks like same page as before but when you click on 2013 link it has his audio for each song

13 hours ago, razrbkchristmas said:

has each years christmas and halloween audio

We cannot speak about audio mp3 on this forum.  Email me directly with any questions.  None of my links have audio included.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there Matt, 

have you completed any of your new stuff?  Would appreciate if you would be willing to share.  

Fireball

Uma Thurman

Whip ney ney

Shut Up an Dance With Me

jsheehan3@gmail.com

Thanks

Joe

Are you still creating Face sequences? I have a Tuba Jingle Bells that has no words. I would like to have the faces make the "O" when there tubas would play. It sounds like a quartet.  Please let me know if you would be interested in attempting. I can email you the sound  file 

Matt are you still doing this?.   Todays check of the dropbox shows nothing new for 2015 or 16.  Also there is a donate file which I clicked and it took me to "Donate to Power Jam Dance Fitness"   maybe it always went there, I dont know but it seems odd to me.       You may be able to do the tuba O with just the SE  VU Wizard by setting the O channel when volume is reached. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

I have been inundated with work kids and three businesses, yes PowerJam is my wife and I.  I apologize for not keeping up on this thread, I will do my best to put up new songs for Xmas, but as for Halloween I am still putting up my show and way behind......sorry.

Would love 

4 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Matt are you still doing this?.   Todays check of the dropbox shows nothing new for 2015 or 16.  Also there is a donate file which I clicked and it took me to "Donate to Power Jam Dance Fitness"   maybe it always went there, I dont know but it seems odd to me.       You may be able to do the tuba O with just the SE  VU Wizard by setting the O channel when volume is reached. 

Tuba O?  Can you help me understand what you mean by this, and by the way, thank you for all of your hard work on makinf lor to papagayo and other apps, I try to donate when ever I can.  

Matt Faces.

On 10/23/2016 at 10:30 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

Are you still creating Face sequences? I have a Tuba Jingle Bells that has no words. I would like to have the faces make the "O" when there tubas would play. It sounds like a quartet.  Please let me know if you would be interested in attempting. I can email you the sound  file 

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for being out of the game, life is extremely hectic, and I inherited a boat load of mice that ate through half of my shows lights.

I am just getting done repairing my xmas faces and hope to get back to putting out some face sequences soon.

Matt

• Like 2