Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 "Non-Christmas" Sequence Ideas... Newbie here!

BradW22

If anyone has any Lady Gaga, LMFAO, or other "non Christmas" sequences i'd love to get a copy to get some ideas.. 2012 will be my first Light-O-Rama year and I want to get some good ideas..and do some different songs other than just Christmas. I have a couple non-Christmas songs done already (Sandstorm-Darude and Kelly Clarkson's Stronger). I am willing to share them with anyone who is interested in them.

Also thinking of doing "Some Nights" by Fun and a techno version of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson. If anyone has either of these to share I would love them as well...

Adapted Christmas Sequences I have to share as well:

Amazing Grace Techno-Yule (Holdman Adaptation)

Carol of the Bells (Holdman Adaptation)

Camoflague & Christmas Lights- Rodney Carrington

Nutrocker- Trans Siberian Orchestra

Parking Spaces

Christmas Vacation-National Lampoon Movie Theme

You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch

Holidays are Coming- Coke Commercial

Wizards in Winter- Trans Siberian Orchestra

I will do an after the first show for about 2 weeks below is a list of the songs. Right now they are set with 160 channels but will be adding up to 16 more static lights to outline the seating area and donation box. Some are new some are old something for all. Hope to get some dances during the show. My trailer has a lot of them. I have a youtube of the visualizer at

if you would like a peak.

1) Crazy Frog - Get Ready For This

2) Crazy Frog - Axel F

3) Crazy Frog - Popcorn

4) Bunny Hop (Full Version)

5) The Official Hampster Dance Song (Radio Edit)

6) Casper Cha-Cha Slide

7) The Time Warp (Remix)

8) Macarena (Remix)

9) LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

10) LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It

11) LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem (Alesso Remix)

Hi would you mind emailing these to me? I'm a high school student and I'm doing a show next week and would love to add these to it.

zachthedj@gmail.com (and audio please)

If anyone has any Lady Gaga, LMFAO, or other "non Christmas" sequences i'd love to get a copy to get some ideas.. 2012 will be my first Light-O-Rama year and I want to get some good ideas..and do some different songs other than just Christmas. I have a couple non-Christmas songs done already (Sandstorm-Darude and Kelly Clarkson's Stronger). I am willing to share them with anyone who is interested in them.

Also thinking of doing "Some Nights" by Fun and a techno version of "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson. If anyone has either of these to share I would love them as well...

Adapted Christmas Sequences I have to share as well:

Amazing Grace Techno-Yule (Holdman Adaptation)

Carol of the Bells (Holdman Adaptation)

Camoflague & Christmas Lights- Rodney Carrington

Nutrocker- Trans Siberian Orchestra

Parking Spaces

Christmas Vacation-National Lampoon Movie Theme

You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch

Holidays are Coming- Coke Commercial

Wizards in Winter- Trans Siberian Orchestra

Could you email me the Kelly Clarkson Stronger? zachthedj@gmail.com

thanks

Would I be able to get a copy of your Kelly Clarkson's Stronger? I have tainted love that Id be willing to share!

What is your email? I will gladly share it! :)

Could you email me the Kelly Clarkson Stronger? zachthedj@gmail.com

thanks

Email is sent! :) Enjoy!

BradW22 I am also interested in the Kelly Clarkson Stronger sequence. Can you email that to me, please? paul [at] paulsilvestri [dot] com

Thanks,

Paul

BradW22 I am also interested in the Kelly Clarkson Stronger sequence. Can you email that to me, please? paul [at] paulsilvestri [dot] com

Thanks,

Paul

Email Sent! :)

Has anyone sequenced Call Me Maybe yet? Sorry but I got people asking for it but if no one has I will but it'll be a 16 channel sequence.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

could I get casper and bunny hop please Thanks James Moeers hotrod54ford@yahoo.com I have call me maybe 16 channel

• 1 year later...

@ dollarchip7 can I get a copy of the macarana and mp3? And @ BradW22 can I please get a copy of "Stronger" and the mp3?

You both can send them to kitasfur@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

If anyone has call me maybe can I please have a copy?  firedude_1@msn.com

Hi, if anyone is interested, I have many sequences available on my website. Christmas, Halloween, and other non-holiday songs. I'll also be posting a few more very soon.

www.ourlightdisplay.webs.com

I would like a copy of  Camoflague & Christmas Lights- Rodney Carrington We are military & in a military town that might make a great addition. I also have 32 channels; can't handle more than that. We have moved 3 times over the last 5 years. I grab stuff when I see it. I might have something your looking for. vicci2000@gmail.com