Light-O-Rama Forums

David Guetta's Titanium

tofer26

Hi everyone,

I just finished my first singing face sequence to Titanium. I know I probably should have started a little slower. What I was wondering is if anyone who already has the song would be willing to take a look at it. All I ask in return is for a little constructive criticism. It is only a 16 channel sequence, but I would love some input on how to tweak it. Since it is my first, I would like to know if I am on the right track.

If interested you can leave me your email in a reply, or send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tofer26

• gtoyeah

• BradW22

• matt stuart

This is mad I was only thinking about seq this myself yesterday !!, if you send it me over I will check it out later once my head stops pounding ( to much wine !! ), email is :

scoobydoo.hand@gmail.com

I would love to see it all my sequences are 16 channel James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

Edited by james morris

gtoyeah@yahoo.com

In your email.

Just wanted to say.. I really liked it.. I am sure it will look great! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words!

Great job! Looks very well done. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Tofer for the share. I will be sure to send it back to you after I get it synched for my display in case you have any use for it. I just hope I have the time to complete it for this year. I have not even started anything yet.