Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Hey Earle, I just got a another 'new' controller from a friend that works great and have all my new lights.  So.... I guess like everybody else I need more samples for spiral trees.  Just kidding!  Everything works great.   Just keep up the great work helping everybody and being a mentor.  Thanks, Jeff

Yes, Jeff that must be a real good friend, also as I remember, when I loaded Lor on your computer I loaded all of my sequences on there as well. Don't we all wish we were as lucky. As of now I have sent sequences to almost 300 people (different email address), with more to come I'm sure.  

Earle

Earle Thanks for the sepeunces that you sent to me before Christmas they worked out perfectly

Thanks for sharing you saved me a lot of visine for my blod shot eyes trying to get it right... :D

• 6 months later...

Earle,

I am planning to add a spiral tree this year.  I wondered if you still share your  sequences.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hey Earle,

Could you please send me a few spiral tree sequences as well?  I must make requestor number 400!

I truly appreciate your generosity.  Will be creating my first spiral tree using led lights and still looking at ways to create tree take time as it is. Having sequences already is a huge help.  Thank you so much!  gmacw@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would appreciate any of your spiral sequences if you are willing to share.  I hope to build my for this years show and not a clue how to sequence them.  Thank you so much!

Tammy Woodard

Hoboken GA