Light-O-Rama Forums

spiral tree sequence samples

Don Leath

Baron1414, as you know I always try to help. I think I'm getting close to 200 (# of people) sequences that have been sent out in the last month. Should be ready to put the big tree up when you get back. In the mean time you enjoy your break from work.

Earle

Hi Earle. I realise it's getting closer to C-Day but is it possible I could mooch some spiral tree sequences from you? BTW, downloaded your vid and it's on my iPhone. The guys at work are impressed!

Thanks,

Bud

Brett, if you can send me a copy would be great. Aloha The USA mega spiral tree sequence is awesome. Is that like 48 channel to that sequence for the red/white/blue spiral? I wish one day mine would look like that.

If posible I would appreciate your sending to samy@sigmanet.hn all spiral tree sofware you have for 16 and 32 channels.

Thanks in advance,

regards

Earle,

I am new this year, and am trying to do a spiral tree. I want to officially join your fan club, too. Any sequences for the spiral tree you are willing to share will be most appreciated.

Regards, Mike

michaelgoul@yahoo.com

Earle or any other members. Newbie here with a 14 foot spiral tree and 16 channels of all blue lights. Can someone send me some sequences to get started? Please send to gyirga@bellsouth.net

Many thanks. I will return the favor if I ever get good at building my own.

Go to the newbies unite topic, links to lots of 16 channel sequences.