Light-O-Rama Forums

Have Superstar add on but not seeing it

Al Saunders

Hello all, Hope this isn't an old topic but here goes. I renewed my license during the spring sale and added the Superstar because I'm adding two CCR's to my show. I did not get them during thr spring sale and am waiting on my order from the summer sale. I do not see the Superstar option anywhere in my LOR programs. I have the basic+ version of the software. My questions is do I have to wait until I get the CCR's before I will be able to access or even see the Superstar addon? This is my 3rd year and first with a second controller and CCR's. I will be at the Philly jump start class too but wanted to try and get some things set up before the class. I would appreciate any help from the LOR community.

Thanks,

Al

If you are running 3.6, then you have the program.

Forgot this in the first post. Keep in mind the SSE is a separate program, not in the regular sequence editor. It should be in your Start button menu with the rest of the LOR programs.

Hi Don, Yes my version is 3.6, please see below from LOR website:

Summary

Your license covers version 3.6. There is no reason to renew your license at this time.

Details

LOR Feature Level: Basic Plus

SuperStar Feature Level: 4_CCR

Max Version: 3.8 (and any future versions released by March 30, 2013)

I thought it would be with the rest of my LOR programs but It's not in the list so I thought it might be incorporated with the sequesnce editor.?

If you have Vista or Windows 7, you can click Start and search for "SuperStar" and it should show up.

In your Start button, and the Light-O-Rama folder, you have the Sequence Editor, Hardware Utility (and other programs) but no Superstar Sequence Editor? Do you see a Visualizer program in there? If that's the case, that's odd, and not how it should have been set up. Something went wrong, obviously. What, exactly, I wouldn't know.

Do I need to contact LOR to see if they have any ideas? Seems strange that the license says I have it but it is not in my programs along with my other LOR programs. Does installing the LOR on a new computer have anything to do with it maybe?

Yes to Windows 7, tried the search box you mentioned at least twice and only found email files but no programs, In with the rest of my LOR programs I do not see a Visualizer program only a verifier program.

as Don stated it should be under the start menu all programs light o rama tab,on mine it's the 12th program in the tab

I only have 10 programs in my LOR tab and the Super star is not one of them. It's not even pulling up when doing a search from the start search box.

Would you open the Sequence Editor and tell me what version it says you are running? You will see it in the title bar at the very top when you open the SE.

It is starting to sound as if the software did not install on that computer.

That seemed strange to me too. The version says v2.7.6 at the top but checking my license it says S3. Any idea how to correct this? Thanks

Would you open the Sequence Editor and tell me what version it says you are running? You will see it in the title bar at the very top when you open the SE.

It is starting to sound as if the software did not install on that computer.

my thought as well

Well, updated in spring sale March I think. But first installed on this computer a few weeks ago.

That seemed strange to me too. The version says v2.7.6 at the top but checking my license it says S3. Any idea how to correct this? Thanks

you will need to find where 3.6 versoin is and double click on it and it will download the upgrades

Found the correct software and have it all set. Opened the Superstar and will work on it tomorrow. Thanks again guys! :D