Light-O-Rama Forums

Thunder And Lightning Show

Lights_on_light_st_ct

Hello I have created this yes I have no Strobe lights this is NOt the LOr or wowlights Package it is all Done on my Own and created with my own thoughts recordings are from a recent storm that went thru MA. and one from a Fellow LOR forum user who was kind enough to send me a mp3 File but my whole show is 45 minutes of an actuall storm puzzled together and one 2minute mp3 i was sent Thank you ( EARLE W. TALLEY ) Now all i ask is for you to Enjoy , mock, Critics , Compliment , and let me know how i can better this - other than adding strobes (I am planning on adding some) my funds are limited and i only have but one controller and i am trying to let all enjoy my work even as primitive as it is,

Looks like I get to be the first to comment, I like your interpretation of the lightning, but the thunder needs to be stronger. There's also a plane in the audio and not sure what's going on around minute 4. You can find some nice thunder tracks online and plenty of bad ones too.

Welcome to the madness!

Edited by scubado

I agree the thunder is lacking, needs to be louder. If you want the mp3 file send me your email address. The thunder is louder on the mp3 audio file.

Earle

Looks like I get to be the first to comment, I like your interpretation of the lightning, but the thunder needs to be stronger. There's also a plane in the audio and not sure what's going on around minute 4. You can find some nice thunder tracks online and plenty of bad ones too.

Welcome to the madness!

The Plane is from recording the show,(Boston Logan Airport is 5 Miles away) i agree with the thunder any suggestions i am using 5 channel's , was planning on making the Thunder Party strobes but have not recieved them yet, at 4min its Hail that was recorded with my cell phone from last thursday's storm in New england,

I did like the lighting but agree the thunder is lacking and whats up with the dog. was that in your recording of the show or in the storm?

The Dogs are mine they are loud i will proberly re-record again and again as i get more equipment,

I agree the thunder is lacking, needs to be louder. If you want the mp3 file send me your email address. The thunder is louder on the mp3 audio file.

Earle

I will definitly even though you did send me a 2minute mp3 but being in Flolrida i bet you get to record real interesting storms

• 2 months later...