Light-O-Rama Forums

Black Eye Peas I Gotta Feeling work in progress teaser

dito

since youtube sucks for long videos (can't get video to stay synced on youtube. it's fine on the PC)here's a short teaser...

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good dito.
This was my first song to sequence took me almost 3 months after work and on weekends. Must of tken ages with all that mouth work

took, 1 long day, thanks to Papagayo. anyone looking to do mouth movements need to look into this FREE software! Thanks also to Bob for his supporting free software to translate the "language" into LOR sequencing.

• 4 weeks later...

Link is not working

Yes, one of the things we lost with the old forums is the links to other topics as the addresses have changed

Speaking of Black Eyed Peas, I did one for this years July 4, Boom Boom Pow. I took the video from youtube and extracted the audio and I have the option of using either. Just the audio this year but here is the file if anyone wants it.

This is only a 16 channel version and no, I did not follow the standard for the lights so you may have to rearrange the channels to match what you need.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gm2324q2jzkqxzq

At dito, here is the link to the actual website that contains the information and file you can download for the tool. http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

Is the link not working? Let me know.

I was speaking of the original posts I gotta feeling.

here's a bad recording. audio not good and video too bright. will have to rerecord...

i'm happy with my first attempt (along with Katy Perry Firework) at animated faces. I still have to fix the "B" and "F" sounds. mouth looks choppy.

^can't see the colors of the RGB strips on the roof /Corostars that well

(i was also lazy, i ran 2 strips top roof, 2 strips mid roof, 3 strips garage roof, 3 strips garage door outline, you can really tell on the 3rd strip (left side) the color fade/drop)