Light-O-Rama Forums

katy perry firework Monster quartet

dito

Funtobewith11 wrote:

Maybe some day I will be so talented. Great job!
You already are!!! You just need the time to use your talents!! :P

well, i can't take all the credit. I have to give a HUGE THANKS to Bob (ITsMeBobO) for finding and expanding on the free Papagayo software. If you havent tried it, it might be something to look into. It does take a lot of time, believe me. But after much trial and error of learning the software programs (along with Bob software tool, which he provides for FREE!) sequencing faces will now be SO much easier.

here are some links to get you started,
http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=32604&forum_id=81&highlight=papagayo
http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26663&forum_id=81&highlight=papagayo
http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=32408&forum_id=81&highlight=papagayo

Great Video! Love that song...used with arches and Firesticks with shimmering colored christmas lights on top as fireworks here last fourth.
Fireworks in a burn ban!

• 3 weeks later...

Lol! That's great! Have you tried reversing the "at rest" part of the mouth? Having the top part be only on instead of the bottom? That seems more natural. Either way awesome!

Dito, it looks good. I think I need to look at Papagoya if it makes it easier. Since Gman7711 already made a suggestion...can I make a couple more?

At the 9sec mark in the sequence for the words “Ever Feel” instead of having the bottom of the mouth stay on and just the upper mouth turn on and off, try going from the “E’ position, to the “O” position and then back to the “E” position. If the “O” doesn’t work, try the “Half open” position. Also try to changing any parts where just the upper mouth turns on and off, but the lower stays on. Mix in with several other positions looks fine, but alone like the 9sec mark doesn’t give the mouth moving look.

At 1:03, have the mid mouth or I call it “closed” position a little longer than 3 cells. Try it for maybe 5 or 6 cells.

I saw a few sections when no words are being sung, but the mouth was part open. Use the “Closed” mouth in those sections. Even if it’s a 1/2 second between courses.

It really looks good the way it is, but this is just me being anal. Hope my suggestion help.

Kevin

thanks! i'm not sure why only the upper is turning off/on. i will check that. Thanks for all the suggestions!

:09 definitely needs to be fixed

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. I am trying the faces for the first time for my halloween display. I have one song so far.

so i didnt have time to fix the "B" and "F" 's (thanks for the suggestion/help!), but here it is...

PS, 2 RGB strips (roof line) works fine for me end to end. i used 3 in the lower two which i was also too lazy to fix and color fade was obvious on the 3rd strip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...