Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences to share

dougd

Display has been too busy this year so far for video. I either have to video the first couple of days or wait til after Christmas. It should slack off this coming week to finally get some video. It always sucks when you go out to video and someone either wont turn off there headlights or there is just one car after another.

dougd wrote:

Display has been too busy this year so far for video. I either have to video the first couple of days or wait til after Christmas. It should slack off this coming week to finally get some video. It always sucks when you go out to video and someone either wont turn off there headlights or there is just one car after another.

Doug...would love to see video of your display if you were ever able to get video or of past years. Got a website?
Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I finaly got my FTP server back on line. ftp://199.72.55.209 anonymous login. Filezilla is a free easy to use FTP program. All of my sequences for the last 7 years including this years sequences are available for download. There is also an upload folder if you desire to share something you have done.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have put up an FTP site with all of my sequences from the last 6 years. Feel free to download what you like but please dont download the whole site. The prefered method to connect to the site would be to download a free program called filezilla. If not you can type in ftp://199.72.55.209 in either internet explorer or windows explorer to access the files. At that point you should be able to drag and drop or copy and paste between windows. I have added an upload folder if you want to share anything with others also.

If you have any questions about the FTP or audio questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Doug, thanks for much for sharing, all of us know how much work it is to develop these.

Take care.

• Like 1

Doug, this is wonderful... Been doing this for 5 years now and it's always nice to see people share their work. I will get to this someday. Was curious if you had videos?

I 2nd what Clyde said--- This is great and thanks for sharing!! Hints on the music files would be useful also. Do you have any videos of your display?

Well I was sharing all the audio but several people were downloading nothing but the complete audio folder. I had to remove all the songs but edited ones. If you can't get a song to match up with a sequence or need to know what the song is let me know and I will help you out.

I hope to have video up soon. My daughter has been working on a new website and I hopefully will put up some video from each year when she gets done.