Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences to share

dougd

I have put up an FTP site with all of my sequences from the last 6 years. Feel free to download what you like but please dont download the whole site. The prefered method to connect to the site would be to download a free program called filezilla. If not you can type in ftp://199.72.55.209 in either internet explorer or windows explorer to access the files. At that point you should be able to drag and drop or copy and paste between windows. I have added an upload folder if you want to share anything with others also.

If you have any questions about the FTP or audio questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Like 3

Thanks for the sharing! It would be helpful to know the audio file details. Not sure of an easy way to handle that, since there are so many sequences?

dougd wrote:

Some of both, most are full versions though. I can set up a folder for audio if need be.
I can get the full version audios...but would have no idea how/where you edited any other songs...

Audio folder is now shared. Again all I ask is dont download the whole folder. If you open the downloaded sequence in the sequence editor it will tell you the name of the of the audio you need. I am a very un-orginized person as you can tell.

Disclaimer goes here about downloading audio you dont all ready have....

dougd wrote:

I have put up an FTP site with all of my sequences from the last 6 years. Feel free to download what you like but please dont download the whole site. The prefered method to connect to the site would be to download a free program called filezilla. If not you can type in ftp://199.72.55.209 in either internet explorer or windows explorer to access the files. At that point you should be able to drag and drop or copy and paste between windows. I have added an upload folder if you want to share anything with others also.

If you have any questions about the FTP or audio questions, just ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Wow! Thank you so much for your generosity. This is fantastic. I wouldn't provide the audio files, however. They are copyrighted and could get you into trouble.

Thanks again!