• Announcements

• LORAdmin

S5 Beta Comments   07/16/2017

Please keep all comments about S5 in the Open Beta General Comments section. This will help the developers by only have to look in one area of the forums for comments/questions/concerns about S5.
awardblvr

Superstar Instant Sequence questions

110 posts in this topic

In the Instant Sequence dialog box click on the Timing Map button. In the Timing Map dialog box make sure there are some frequencies set for all of the rows you are sequencing.

If that is not the problem post to this thread again.

It looks like frequencies are set for everything. See the screen shot.

Screenshot (1).png

I tried doing instant sequence with your visualization and it seemed to work Ok on my end. 

But what is strange is that when I use your visualization I only have 9 rows, and yet your timing map screen shot shows 24 rows enabled.

Could you show a screen shot of the screen and the instant sequence dialog box?

Here you go. Let me know if you see everything you need to see. Sorry about the duplicate.

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (2).png

Thank you for the screen shots. The visualization should have imported into only 9 rows on the green sequencing grid.

Click on the File menu and select "import visualization"

In the "Import Visualization" dialog box make sure the sequencing grid "max length" is set to 50. Also, unselect "wrap around"

Click on Ok and tell me if it imports into 9 rows.

Thanks Brian! I made those changes and everything seems to be back to normal.Screenshot (3).png

It looks a lot better. It looks like you have "maximum detection lines" set to 9. Reduce that to something like 4 and then it will put more of your roofline lights on the same row. Its a matter of preference, you may like it better the way it is.

Yes it was set to 9. I changed it and it looks better. I appreciate your help!

Does anyone know how to change the default location in Superstar that the Instant Sequencer looks for? I had to move my LOR files on my hard drive due to an issue I was having and now when I got to try to create an Instant sequence, I get the error below that it can't find the file. This is the old location. I have gotten all the other applications squared away but I just can't seem to get this error taken care of. I have looked through everything I can thing of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screenshot (4).png

I was able to find the solution. Used the lorpost.exe file to set the default location for LOR.